RD MINI Challenge 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Craig Booth,
No it is not a problem. It only matters when you want to uninstall the light mod as a whole.
As it does work for multiplayer as well, no mismatches should be there, there is no problem with that.

Søren Mogensen
Problem is that we need all drivers present at this race for several reasons. If we allow a fresh partner to join in after the event, he would have missed out on the mandatory test race.
By driving alone, there is no chance of being compatitive, as we run teams with scores in this one.

Craig Booth,
No it is not a problem. It only matters when you want to uninstall the light mod as a whole.
As it does work for multiplayer as well, no mismatches should be there, there is no problem with that.

Søren Mogensen
Problem is that we need all drivers present at this race for several reasons. If we allow a fresh partner to join in after the event, he would have missed out on the mandatory test race.
By driving alone, there is no chance of being compatitive, as we run teams with scores in this one.

Thanks Marco and Lars.

A lap time in the light, and a lap time in the night are 2 different things. I have seen times in night which are very fast, but some of those have relatively slow night times. So as always, a laptime says nothing.

Remember the image Scott posted with 3 wheels? Imagine your laptime with that :)

GRAB_002-2_zps1dc9f55a.jpg

As i did understand we are not allowed to use this shortcut in our outlap,right?
it will say "lap will not count"but the since i am in an out lap i will cut gp layout and start a timed lap
if so, allot of people are using it

I was going to say maybe its just my old eyes, but i see guys half my age with the same vision problems, for me completely impossible to drive the car in near 100% pitch black dark conditions, surprised with some of the wild driving i witnessed on the opening lap though.....

So i sadly have to back out of this event if it will be the same level of darkness and two candles for headlights :(.

You kept getting a Vehicle Collision error in between sessions. Not quite sure why, as you where able to join, and race in a session. It is a consistent boot though, so it should be solveable. Have to look into that one.

About the lights, and the amount of them. These cars have regular head lights. No extra lights on them. You can't expect to get a floodlight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 14 11.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 15 12.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 45 36.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 74 59.7%