RD MINI Challenge 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
End of the season already and i just learned the car.....:cry:

Congrats!!!!!

cup.jpg

Will also do a longer post, but for now a quick thank you to Bram, James, Liam and everyone involved. It's been a great championship, and I'd especially like to thank the faster drivers that chose not to show up at every round so I could take 3rd ;)

Mixed couple of races. First one was a great defensive scrap, second one made me feel like maybe I know how residents of the Gaza strip are feeling right now. Needless to say, the Israel in question will be getting reported.

ending up 3rd in both races makes me happy :) Thanks especially for the fights in race 1 with Dan and Jimi, looking forward to the broadcast :D

maybe race 1 would have gone another way for me if I had the full qualifying time. I knew I could get the pole, but on a flying lap somebody in front of me suddenly stepped on his brakes ON THE RACING LINE o.O crash and out - and I didn't know whether I'm allowed to rejoin after ESCing or not. So I stayed in the pits and had to watch Jimi and Dan go by in the process :(

anyway, as I said: great racing today, a bit messy in race 2, but today I was on the lucky side :)

A big Thank >ou to all the drivers, admins, the stream (dream) team and also Reize Studios for this great sim. Hope to see you in S7!

Just about to sit down and enjoy the broadcast, just a quick few words from me for now, race report (and season highlights video) to come...

Big thanks to Dan, Michael and Jordi for an awesome battle in qualifying and Race 1, I felt quick at the start but whether it was nerves or tyre wear something caused my pace to drop off. Just managed to cling on for win number 4 this season! Chuffed with the result. Race 2, the less said the better, very harsh drive through, but I guess the final race needed 1 more twist!

Huuuuuge thanks to Bram Hengeveld for all his hard work in making the league and the broadcast happen, great work with cameras and it is a shame we couldn't get you on the grid as I know you would have been a very strong contender. Also, big thanks to James and Liam for a whole season of very professional commentary, your work for sure added to the entertainment value of the racing.

Finally thanks to EVERYONE who saw the season through and for making RDMCC S6 such a joy to be a part of!

Thank you everyone to bring this Mini chalange to the finish! Big thanx to Bram, Liam and James for the awesome broadcasts. :thumbsup: A really exitng to watch! And another big thanx to Bram for the great orginasation of this championship! :thumbsup: Hopefully you will in the racing seat for the next time. :)

1st Race was awesome, I had great fun and clean battles with Dave and Ken. It was somewhere at the back, but it was so much fun. Thanx guys! :)

2nd race....... Faster guys pushing thru the field, passing over the grass, crashing in the back of you to make your car unstable , so they could pass..... :thumbsdown: I decided to retire as my fun of the first race was destroyed. The reversed grid maybe better taken out as it has to go like this. Maybe (if possible) only the top 8 of the first race in a reverse, like they do in GP2 for example.

Anyway, thanx everyone, see you on track again somewhere som time. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes