RD MINI Challenge 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To start with....Although i too would prefer it to be on Fridays, i will be there no matter what day is eventually decided upon.
As stated previously, reverse grid is the essence in making this racing so enjoyable and challenging for all....including the spectators.
I must admit, i did not like these Mini's at the start .....more for limited setup features one had available....but now i would not miss them for the world.
So guys get your decisions in quickly so Bram can get the series up and running before my alzheimers deteriorates to the extent where i enter the mini races in a V8....:confused:

Agree 100% Ken :)

So cross with myself for missing out on this league

Already mixed BF2 with SimCity so why not :)

616524_4050358144918_1957789388_o.jpg

Is the weather default in rFactor? Or do I need to download a MOD?
If we had this rain feature in the mini's.. I would not exit my house anymore, quite my job, order pizza's all day.

Man how many wet laps did I do in GP2 in 1994/1995

I would love to get involved with this league, i often watch on live stream, seems like a lot of fun. When would it start though? Fridays and Saturdays would be cool.

Welcome Xavier, hope u enjoyed the live streams this season! As of yet there is no announcement of a start date for season 7, so bookmark this page and watch this space! In the meantime there are regular club events running, so take part in any club race that takes your fancy so you can familiarise yourself with the racing format (if you havnt already done so) as well as getting to know the competitors. Hope to see you in season 7!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back