RD MINI Challenge 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
not so sure that 3rd gear is slower.... I started using 4th and found a lot more time by using 3rd to reduce understeer mid corner. Certainly the safest bet for the whole race distance, maybe over a single lap 4th may be slightly quicker mid corner.

It's all a bit irrelevant anyway, whatever I do and where ever I get my lap times to I'm sure Dan Allinson will find another half a second in qualifying!

getting very concerned now... I cant view any online rooms, and at the bottom of the screen it says something like "internet update started".

Anyone got any suggestions? I had updated windows prior to the issue, so I tried a system restore to no avail. Maybe full game re-install next?

not so sure that 3rd gear is slower.... I started using 4th and found a lot more time by using 3rd to reduce understeer mid corner. Certainly the safest bet for the whole race distance, maybe over a single lap 4th may be slightly quicker mid corner.

It's all a bit irrelevant anyway, whatever I do and where ever I get my lap times to I'm sure Dan Allinson will find another half a second in qualifying!

Not today Jimi, this circuit is hard to squeeze time out of. I think this is going to be the closeist race of the season.

Look out for this guy
Jordi Casademunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 17 20.2%