RD Mazda MX5 Cup 2020

Yes, a beautiful race Bram, not for the first time You've been a great companion again
I am not even going to try to the qualify anymore. I am just going to be on your tail the rest of the series. Massively enjoyed the clean racing last night, was sweating like a pig because of the nerves haha.

Completely missed out on the fact that we finished. Caught me by surprise as I was planning one more overtake attempt :)

@Raf Nix and @PickledAvenger

Always read the #read-this-first channel on a discord, as there is important info you might have missed. We have our discord synced with the forum permissions. So you need to tell your account that you are premium by doing the following and ill quote:

Thanks for joining the new RaceDepartment Discord Server! Please connect your Discord account to your RaceDepartment account to get all your premium forum features and membership level access. You can sync your accounts via this link: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/connected-accounts/

I know I hit you in the corner at the bottom of the hill Paul - I let you have the place back, but I am sorry for punting you off.

You, me and Ayrton had a cracking battle. Ayrton's wheels literally flew off his car when he went up in the air.

Not sure it was a punt, I usually do the mazdas on iracing so I know what a punt is :roflmao: I appreciate you letting me back through though as when someone waits on iracing it is usually to re-punt you !
I saw Ayrton's wheels fly off on the replay, hilarious. Thanks for the few laps of battle, it's nice to trust someone enough to race so close.

hi
not possible to connect to practice server (correct password) - but no message i fly back to menu
someone an ide?
hape

I know I hit you in the corner at the bottom of the hill Paul - I let you have the place back, but I am sorry for punting you off.

You, me and Ayrton had a cracking battle. Ayrton's wheels literally flew off his car when he went up in the air.
Yeah, it was such a nice fight, specially you and Paul in front. I was just trying to find a spot to overtake after both of you overtook me some laps prior, and the uphill just seemed like the right spot, until it wasn't, of course. And as Paul said, it is always nice to know you can race so close to other drivers while still being clean.

@Bram Hengeveld sadly, some family matters will make me unnable to get to the race in time, so I will miss today's round :( If you consider I should let the championship, I'm totally fine with it, I know we have a certain comitment to it as it was stated on the opening post. If not, see you all tomorrow at Okayama, and safe race.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back