Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Original poster
Staff
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
Incident Reports after round 4
  • Hans-Peter Grabhoff vs various
Lap 1 incident. Causing collisions. Two points deducted.

Michael Murphy

100RPM
Premium
May 28, 2012
Trying to upload a video using Youtube for the lap long battle with Paul Leach - seems to be stuck at 4%...

AyrtJ97

100RPM
Premium
Nov 24, 2016
Cracking race guys!!

I had some lag problems on the second lap and spinned out. I was about thinking I had lost everything, but miracoulosly managed to recover pace and reach Thomas, Craig and @Norman Bruce . Many laps wheel to wheel, specially Norman. I've never had to defend from someone for so many laps. I just can thank you for so many battles together.
I just hope I didn't cause you much trouble.

Also, thanks to everyone for the races, and to the RD staff for organizing the championship. Looking forward to the next one.

Norman Bruce

500RPM
Premium
Jul 20, 2009
Cracking race guys!!

I had some lag problems on the second lap and spinned out. I was about thinking I had lost everything, but miracoulosly managed to recover pace and reach Thomas, Craig and @Norman Bruce . Many laps wheel to wheel, specially Norman. I've never had to defend from someone for so many laps. I just can thank you for so many battles together.
I just hope I didn't cause you much trouble.

Also, thanks to everyone for the races, and to the RD staff for organizing the championship. Looking forward to the next one.
Very good defending Ayrton, it was a pleasure racing with you:thumbsup:. The race did not start so well for me as I got punted in lap 1. I was left in last place but I'm glad I continued as when I caught up with Craig and Ayrton it was a very good race.

• Love
Reactions: AyrtJ97

G-Slev

Rubbish Racer & Amateur Motorsport Photographer
Premium
Jun 30, 2017
Very lonely, but consistent race with me doing very similar lap times lap after lap in 16th. I kept pace with you for a while Phil, but there was no catching you.

It's been a great series.