RD Mazda MX5 Cup 2020

Couple of screenies from last night.

Screenshot_ks_mazda_mx5_cup_bikernieki_28-11-120-15-9-10.jpg

Whoops - sorry to Aaron on the server just now. Was trying to work out what a particular button was on the menu and only realised when it said Aaron had been kicked from the server. Not my intention :confused:

Edit - I promise I won't do it in the race!

Last edited:
Eventful but amazing race. This track certainly makes for some close, hair raising, side by side action.

Unfortunately got a whack at the first corner, bumped wide and did a jump over some very bumpy ground that put me near the back of the pack. Somehow managed to fight my way back up to 6th place, with only a couple of bumps along the way!

Have to check where we are off to next - hopefully a track I have some knowledge of already!

That was an awesome race guys! Thanks for the racing today.

Honestly, after yesterday's race I was thinking on letting the Cup, I didn't "felt at home" with my pace and thought I was just an obstacle to the rest of the drivers. Today's race, on the other hand, made me recover the hope. It was fun, I could defend from overtakes, even try to overtake other drivers!!... I even managed to shave off a second from "private testing" to official practice. It was all halted after my "Flying Mazda incident" but actually, everything felt great. Really looking forward to tomorrow's race.

Here's the incident sequence :roflmao:

1 (1).jpg1 (3).jpg1 (6).jpg1 (7).jpg1 (8).jpg1 (9).jpg

That was an awesome race guys! Thanks for the racing today.

Honestly, after yesterday's race I was thinking on letting the Cup, I didn't "felt at home" with my pace and thought I was just an obstacle to the rest of the drivers. Today's race, on the other hand, made me recover the hope. It was fun, I could defend from overtakes, even try to overtake other drivers!!... I even managed to shave off a second from "private testing" to official practice. It was all halted after my "Flying Mazda incident" but actually, everything felt great. Really looking forward to tomorrow's race.

Here's the incident sequence :roflmao:

View attachment 430937View attachment 430938View attachment 430939View attachment 430940View attachment 430941View attachment 430942

From that sequence it looks like I hit you, I don't even remember it but if I did then I apologise.

From that sequence it looks like I hit you, I don't even remember it but if I did then I apologise.
Oh no no no, don't worry about that, actually you didn't hit me, and I'm thankful you managed to save it and that it didn't involve anyone else than me, I wouldn't have liked it if someone else was caught on that. It was just, when I tried to recover the slide, the car suddenly veered to the right and there was nothing I could do to save it (not with my skills as of now, hope someday I manage to develop better ones :roflmao: ). I just saw an opportunity to overtake you guys there, but I took too much risk. I could even finish the race, but I can't help but think what the results would be should that not had happened

I just shared it in here so everyone could have a laugh seeing the car flying, there was some awe at that at the voice chat.

I know I hit you in the corner at the bottom of the hill Paul - I let you have the place back, but I am sorry for punting you off.

You, me and Ayrton had a cracking battle. Ayrton's wheels literally flew off his car when he went up in the air.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back