RD Mazda MX5 Cup 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tobias Röhner check your pm please. Link with spotter sheet included:
-1 original size = 10k*6.6k png file
-1 1600*900 size png file
this below is 800*450 size as example...
spotter_title_16-9_small.png

if you like this and want the other rounds done too, I would be glad to do so.
Teams are placed on top of each other, single drivers lined up first.

EDIT : FIXED SHEET ;):thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Tobias Röhner check your pm please. Link with spotter sheet included:
-1 original size = 10k*6.6k png file
-1 1600*900 size png file
this below is 800*450 size as example...View attachment 144073
if you like this and want the other rounds done too, I would be glad to do so.
Teams are placed on top of each other, single drivers lined up first.
Would you be able to send me the big file as well? Also, are the teams meant to be apart from each other? For example, Talking Door Racing's drivers are spread apart. Just asking!

Would you be able to send me the big file as well? Also, are the teams meant to be apart from each other? For example, Talking Door Racing's drivers are spread apart. Just asking!
file sent.
I purposely placed the team members above each other, so yes, it is meant to be this way. The horizontal line counts 5 cars and there are 6 teams, so I thought it would be more convenient to place them below each other? :unsure:

file sent.
I purposely placed the team members above each other, so yes, it is meant to be this way. The horizontal line counts 5 cars and there are 6 teams, so I thought it would be more convenient to place them below each other? :unsure:
My mistake, I don't know what I was thinking! It looks awesome haha. Sorry for the confusion

Whilst I think about it @Tobias Röhner how do you change the background colour in the preview you've used? Is that a setting linked to the in game 3D preview? Normally it's a white background.
You can 't without messing up the car colours as Tobias' sheet is a jpg file with just the one layer. You would need the psd file. I have the psd files for my sheet if needed. Tobias used concrete showroom, I used white showroom.

BTW, the skin selection in AC seems to be a little messed up ... there are several skins, which don't show a preview (#7, #13, #94 and a fourth one I can't recall momentarily). I checked the files and could't really find a reason for this behaviour. No big deal after all, just for information ;)

BTW, the skin selection in AC seems to be a little messed up ... there are several skins, which don't show a preview (#7, #13, #94 and a fourth one I can't recall momentarily). I checked the files and could't really find a reason for this behaviour. No big deal after all, just for information ;)

Yes, I have the #7. The preview worked 2 days. I send it to Tobias (so I copy it) and doesnt work any more.:O_o:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back