RD Mazda MX5 Cup 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, the skin selection in AC seems to be a little messed up ... there are several skins, which don't show a preview (#7, #13, #94 and a fourth one I can't recall momentarily). I checked the files and could't really find a reason for this behaviour. No big deal after all, just for information ;)
Yeah, I have no clue what is wrong with AC in that regard. Folder structure is intact, but it just doesn't show...
Copying files always can corrupt when copying. If no fix by tonight I will see if I can help during the Mazda Cup race.

Well ... steam seems to have some serious issues. Hope they'll fix it in time for the race tonight :(
upload_2016-7-17_14-55-10.png

Quick question guys with regards to booking procedures (I'm new to AC online :) ).

I've booked myself in, but nowhere has it asked me to select a skin yet? Is this correct, does that come at a later stage?

Sorry for the noob question!

Cheers

@Tobias Röhner @anyoneandeveryone

Quick question guys with regards to booking procedures (I'm new to AC online :) ).

I've booked myself in, but nowhere has it asked me to select a skin yet? Is this correct, does that come at a later stage?

Sorry for the noob question!

Cheers

@Tobias Röhner @anyoneandeveryone
You have to select your skin in single player mode before you book into the server. So just click hotlap for example, select your skin, and then book into the server.

The only difference I found with your files is a missing "EXT_Glass_BANNER.dds" file, but I suppose that can't be the reason.
Found the issue for missing previews : 4 skin maps with names seperated by space = no preview. Also 2 skins carrying the same preview as contender.
If ok, will fix all previews with new ones and upload back to RD @Tobias Röhner @Davy Vandevenne @10phillyphan....perhaps within the hour.

Lorenzo, Davy and Dylan: AWESOME job. Was realy FUN watching and listening to the stream.
This, for me, was the most enjoyable Stream I had the honor to watch here at RD.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Guys a little less agressive please, instead kicking me out (touching the back) before last turn in first lap. :) Aviod any contats please, and especially in the first lap.
(What happened afterwards in a longer lasting battle with one driver at the 'back' of the grid wasn't clean and fair as well.)

Anyway, see you all next time. I'm sure it has been a great brodcast again, will watch that later.

Last edited:
Guys a little less agressive please, instead kicking me out (touching the back) before last turn in first lap. :) Aviod any contats please, and especially in the first lap.
(What happened afterwards in the battle with one driver at the back of the grid wasn't clean and fair as well.)

Anyway, see you all next time. I'm sure it has been a great brodcast again, will watch that later.
Sorry, I may have tapped you too when I tried to lap you. I got in too deep at that time.

Brilliant race guys, thanks to everyone who arranged the event/league and everyone who raced today.

Grats podium, top pace!

I had an interesting time, started in P6 which I was delighted with considering my track time up to this point, but let myself down off the line not understanding the starting procedure and missing my shift. Dropped down to around P10 I think then got caught up trying to avoid the opening lap accident at Woodcote, had to run off track and slipped back to P12. Making up time on lap 2 had an unfortunate incident with the yellow car (sorry forgot who was driving) and spun all the way down to P15. Had a great time fighting back up the field and had some noteworthy fights with several drivers - top stuff :D

In the end P8 was one of the hardest fought 8th place finishes I've ever had!

Thanks guys, it was awesome!

See you next time...

@Tobias Röhner Nah, no problem. That was all right (you were on your racing line) + it has been just a mini touch.
I got wide in t1 and decided (slowed down on the side of the track) to already let pass the leader of the race, who was 300-400m behind me at that time.
Then I got back on the track and wasn't aware that there was even another driver (you) such close behind him. So if I would've known about this before, I (myself) also would've searched for a much better part on the track to let you both / both cars through.. .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play