RD Le Mans Series Season 1 (rFactor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
guess road america gets lots of votes as it is so well known but for me it has been used too much to make it interestring any more.
This version of Rouen-Les-Essarts i have never raced on yet but i tried it as soon as i saw it and wow it would make a great race.

How is the Qualifying be done?
Because you have more drivers and some teams maybe six.
Who is gonna drive?

And is there a date when the templates are being released?

Which drivers will do the qualy is up to the team to decide.

Templates will be released by the modgroup and is not in our hands unfortunately

I wasnt planning run it after midnight, as we also have a broadcast to run. If Aussies want to join then the time wont matter, as it is only once in the two months they have to get up early :D

We did such a timeshift two years ago with the RD WTCC league and the feedback after the league was that it was too late for the majority of the drivers

And the current time will allow people from the US/Canada to participate:) Thanks Bram!!

Would not change anything for you guys really ,just a little later in the morning / afternoon.

Anyway was just thinking of those down under, but personally this is endurance racing and I will stay up all night long racing for this stuff, you gotta love it and if your passionate about it you will go on all night. I done stints from like 1am-7am before, great fun and a good challenge!

Will we have live stewards during the race, watching for contact or whatever, , being able to hand out penalties live, and able to communicate effectively like on Vent? Or will we have stewards go over the race replay and hand out penalties from there?

Hi I see you guys talk about time acceleration in your start post.
This means the 12 hours race runs in 6 hours in real time?

Too bad, I would like to see real times better for more realism.
Or am I wrong on this one?

Clipto, I think what it means is that the race is run over 12 hours, but it seems like 24 due to the day night transitions. So, you would have completed 12 hours of racing in real life, but in-game you've completed 24. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 131 85.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 17.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 47 30.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 53 34.6%