RD Le Mans Series Season 1 (rFactor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for the league to start. :D
But the pit problem is in the Club races not really a big deal, but i think it's gonna be in the League. There are enough pitboxes but not enough pit spaces. To bad RFactor don't have ghost in the pits like GTR.

Can't wait for the league to start. :D
But the pit problem is in the Club races not really a big deal, but i think it's gonna be in the League. There are enough pitboxes but not enough pit spaces. To bad RFactor don't have ghost in the pits like GTR.

just be sure to call for your pit stop after crossing the line, this should then reserve you a pit bay :good:

It would be nice to know what tracks you guys are using. Most of us could take a good guess, and at the 6 hr with 2x accel would be Sebring but without the tracks penciled in i know i wouldn't sign up to a championship. Imagine signing up and finding its a 12hr race round Lienz..

You only need to sign up per round. The track selection should be a pack of tracks that work flawlessly, 100% approved for bugfree racing, and testing that takes time.

The only 12 hours race we host will be the race at Le Mans, which is already approved and posted in the WIP format: clicky

Personally i don't think Sebring will make it into the final track selection. Besides of the name and history in real life other tracks online offer a lot more imo. Sebring is good fun but it doesnt look quite as good as a dozen of other tracks available.

But good news is that we have an upcoming club events on Sebring soon, feel free to join in with a buddy and practice some drivers swapping on this 2,5 hours race:

http://forum.racedepartment.com/rfa...th-american-le-mans-series-sebring-150-a.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes