RD Le Mans Series Season 1 (rFactor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! i'm a spanish community member and we're evaluating if we run on this champ because it looks very good xD.

I have a questions.

Currently, the mod only have one SP, and maybe, in a future, when championship its running, Enduracers releases other SP. My question, the championship will update the mod when Enduracers realeses other SP or only run with first pack?

I have been looking any information about damage, aids.. but i didn't find it, where can I look? I watched on server and i look that it's avaible Free view, 50% damage and TC, low, med or high?

Thanks, and sorry, but my english is not so good xDDDD

Hi Jorge,

You are right about the packs they will come througout the year. We therefor have decided not to run a general championship calculated over all 6 rounds, but declare a winner after ever round (one winner per class).

Teams can decide to pick another car / class on the next round if they prefer.

Damage and aids are undecided so far. We are still testing the mod in the racing club and one thing is for sure: we will allow traction control and automatic clutch and gears.

RDLMS S1 - Matchmaking for Teams & Drivers

What is this?

This is the RaceDepartment Le Mans Series Matchmaking thread. In this thread teams that are looking for drivers and drivers that are looking for a team can find each other by making a post.

How to use this thread?

Simple. Post a reply with the following information

For teams in search of drivers
Code:
Team looking for driver!
Team: [name]
Team Owner: [name]
Car Class: [P1, P2, GT1, GT2]
Rounds: [Round 1]
Spots: [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]
Comment: [additional info - regular driver or replacement?]
For drivers in search of a team
Code:
Driver looking for team!
Driver: [name]
Car Class: [P1, P2, GT1, GT2]
Rounds: [Round 1]
Comment: [additional info]
Do not start communicating in this thread! If you are interested in an offer, please send the team owner or driver a private message.
>> click name > click contact info > click send private message

RDLMS S1 - Info & Intro (Start Here!)

League: RaceDepartment Le Mans Series
Season: 1 (2009/10)
Game Required: rFactor
Current Number of Divisions: 1 (36 teams with multiple drivers)
Mod Version: v1.2

Introduction
Welcome to the RaceDepartment Le Mans Series, the competition with the P1 (9 cars), P2 (9 cars), GT1 (9 cars) and GT2 (9 cars) endurance cars. If you are not scared to drive 6, 8 or 12 hour races then this is your league!

Available Cars
* P1
* P2
* GT1
* GT2

Click here to download the Endurance Series mod by EnduRacers

Calendar
The league will be spread over 2009 and 2010. Six races with two months in between each event.
1) Saturday October 17th 2009 - The 6 hours of Road America - Time Acceleration 1x (click to download)
2) Saturday December 19th 2009 - The 8 hours of OLDRing Park (OLDRing Indy - 1000 Miglia layout) - Time Acceleration 3x (click to download)
3) Saturday February 13th 2010 - The 6 hours of Rattle Snake Point - Time Acceleration 1x (click to donwload)
4) Saturday April 10th 2010 - The 8 hours of Fuji - Time Acceleration 3x (click to download)
5) Saturday June 5th 2010 - The 12 hours of Le Mans - Time Acceleration 2x (click to download)
6) Saturday August 21st 2010 - The 6 hours of Sebring - Time Acceleration 2x (link tba)

Each round will have an independent championship with declared winners in all four classes. We have decided not to run an overall championship based on six races for a few reasons:
1) Not all cars will be available at the start of the league because of the service pack releases of the modgroup
2) Every team owner can enter another class every round if they prefer
3) New drivers and teams will be able to enter during the season 2009/2010

Session Info
* Free Practice, all cars (30 minutes)
* Qualification GT1 & GT2 (15 minutes)
* Qualification P1 & P2 (15 minutes)
* Warm-up (10 minutes)
* Race: 6, 8 or 12 hours

The race has a Manual Formation Lap and a Rolling Start.

Teams
The Team Owner must sign up a team for each round of the championship. A team must use a minimum of two (2) drivers per race. The team owner can sign up different drivers for each round of the series. Racing teams are not allowed to enter more than one car in each class!
Every team that is entered by a Team Owner before the deadline will be considered by the staff. The staff decides whether a team enters the league or the Reserve List (if any). Reserves may also be entered later in the season, but the satff must always be made aware of this before the reserve goes behind the wheel.
Required Regular Drivers: 2
Maximum Regular Drivers: decision of the team owner
Deadline for Team entries for Round 6: August 7 2010
Anyone can become a Team Owner by saying he is one, creating a team, finding driver for it and signing it up.

Liveries
Each team has to provide its own liveries for each round. It is the responsibility of the Team Owner to make sure the liveries are delivered in time.
Please read the instructions in the Liveries & Painting thread before delivering the livery.

Deadline for Liveries: Round 6: August 7 2010
Click here to download the RDLMS skinpack (tba)

Live Broadcast on Internet TV
PSR TV will broadcast all rounds live! We deliver our own experienced commentators.

To Enter the League
All entered drivers need to have an approved RD Racing Club membership, click here to get one for free!
In RDLMS each team is represented by one car with multiple drivers and a team owner. In case a certain team wants to enter several cars (with either the same of different team owners) this is allowed, however with a maximum of one car per class (P1, P2, GT1, GT2). A driver can only be in one car per race, so the same driver cannot compete in different classes during one race.
Team owners must, upon entry, provide at least the name of the team, name of the team owner, the car of choice and the first two drivers. The rest of the drivers may be added later (notify me by a private message, click here). There is a minimum of 2 and maximum of 6 drivers per car, per race.
Team entries: Round 6: August 7 2010
Livery delivery: Round 6: August 7 2010
Click here to submit your team entry!

To Report
Click here to report an incident

Support
Click here to visit the RDLMS Question & Answer thread
Click here to visit the Liveries & Painting thread

The race direction has the right to change the format, outlines and schedule at all times when circumstances force us to.

RD Le Mans Series 2009/10 - Team Entry - Round 1
Team name
Three Sixty Racing 1
Team website
-
Team owner
Matthias Meier
Driver 1
Florian Strauss
Driver 2
Michael Schreiner
Driver 3
Tobias Schlemo
Driver 4
Matthias Meier
Driver 5
-
Driver 6
-
Car selection
P2: Porsche RS Spyder (Spec 2006)
Team presentation
Three Sixty Racing is a young team currently consisting of 4 persons.
We are all experienced driver had been competing in differnt leagues like onlineracer, sim-challenge, racersleague and virtuall racing over the last years. Our main field of driving was/is GTR2, GTR-Evolution and race07. This series with rfactor gives us a new challenge and hopfully a lot of fun.

Team name
Roaring Pipes Maniacs 1
Team websiteTeam owner
Bram Hengeveld
Driver 1
Bram Hengeveld
Driver 2
Hannu Karesola
Driver 3
Yoeri Gijsen
Driver 4
-
Driver 5
-
Driver 6
-
Car selection
P2: C65 Mazda (Spec 2006)
Team presentation
This will be our first endurance league for rFactor. Two more drivers maybe added later to complete the car entry.

As you can see on our website (hall of fame) we have an experienced group of drivers with multiple online championships won.

Our goal is to have fun and finish the race in the cleanest possible way! A podium would be nice but gaining experience is our main goal.

See you in P2!

Team name
DHR GP 1
Team websiteTeam owner
Damian Daihumain
Driver 1
Tristan Bayless
Driver 2
Vincent Staal
Driver 3
Damian Dainhumain
Driver 4

Driver 5
-
Driver 6
-
Car selection
P1: Creation CA06H (Spec 2006 LMS/LM)
Team presentation
Very experienced endurance team scoring front running results at SSCA including pole position & fastest lap and 3 podiums as well as competing in several other endurance leagues including ILMS and one of special events. Very experienced driver's to compete in this environment to race in the cleanest and most professional way.

The team generally has a very successful and rich history in sports car racing with 6 team titles and over 100 wins but having fun and getting to the finish is the most important thing for us in racing.

Team name
DHR GP 3
Team websiteTeam owner
Damian Daihumain
Driver 1
Thor Qualmann
Driver 2
Teo Bubicic
Driver 3
Ries Notenboom
Driver 4
Marko Buhin
Driver 5
-
Driver 6
-
Car selection
GT1: Aston Martin DBR9 (Spec 2006-2007-2008)
Team presentation
Very experienced endurance team scoring front running results at SSCA including pole position & fastest lap and 3 podiums as well as competing in several over endurance leagues including ILMS. Very experienced driver's to compete in this environment to race in the cleanest and most professional way.

The team generally has a very successful and rich history in sports car racing with 6 team titles and over 100 wins but having fun is the most important thing for us in racing.

Team name
Blue Flag Racing 2
Team websiteTeam owner
Mark A Warmington
Driver 1
Kristofer Larsson
Driver 2
Mikael Larsson
Driver 3
Eckhart von Glan
Driver 4
-
Driver 5
-
Driver 6
-
Car selection
GT2: Porsche 997 RSR
Team presentation
Blue Flag Racing's most recent foray into an endurance event was the 10 hours of Fuji hosted by SSCA. We are also active in the Sim-Racing Team Challenge and will be fielding an official BFR team in the RDFOC.

Team name
Blue Flag Racing 1
Team websiteTeam owner
Mark A Warmington
Driver 1
Mark A Warmington
Driver 2
Krister Larsson
Driver 3
Raymond Kok
Driver 4
-
Driver 5
-
Driver 6
-
Car selection
LMP2: Courage C65
Team presentation: Blue Flag Racing's most recent foray into an endurance event was the 10 hours of Fuji hosted by SSCA. We are also active in the Sim-Racing Team Challenge and will be fielding an official BFR team in the RDFOC.

Team name
Roaring Pipes Maniacs 2
Team websiteTeam owner
Jari Vinnari
Driver 1
Jari Vinnari
Driver 2
Christopher Aponte
Driver 3
James Johnson
Driver 4
Peter Duivelaar
Driver 5
Ross Balfour
Driver 6
-
Car selection
GT1: Corvette C6.R (Spec 2006-2007-2008)
Team presentation
We currently have 20 members across the Europe and Canada. Our drivers are experienced simracers who have achieved some excellent results in various different leagues. Our goal is to have a laugh and not worry about the result.
Looking forward to this league.

Hi guys my name is Erwin, i'm new here, i want to join the leage, but what's up with the time acceleration x2, and even x3?
Why don't whe drive actual time?
Thats what whe do in other leauges, and it works fine:smile-big:, thats the thrill of enurance racing, long hours, little sleep, tired after a race.

Is there a "introducing my self topic"?

Hi guys my name is Erwin, i'm new here, i want to join the leage, but what's up with the time acceleration x2, and even x3?
Why don't whe drive actual time?
Thats what whe do in other leauges, and it works fine:smile-big:, thats the thrill of enurance racing, long hours, little sleep, tired after a race.

Because it actually adds a bit more realism, for example 12 hours of Le Mans will simulate 24 hours,because of limitations to the online code running a 24 hour simracing race will have allot of drop outs and so the best way to simulate the full 24 hours is to run 12 hours but with x2 time acceleration. And I don't know about the other leagues you are talking about but most Endurance series past and present use time acceleration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 95 91.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 17 16.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 16 15.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 12 11.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 29 27.9%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 36 34.6%