rF2 RD Le Mans Series @ Le Mans - Friday 22nd July 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sorry, don't think I can make it.. I live close to Munich, have been shopping, luckily somewhere else.. Can't stay off the phone and social media for two hours now, they who try to contact me might get crazy..

Can't connect to the server, apparently it forces me to download URD cars even though I already have them installed since this morning...

Sorry for spam...

Edit: managed to sort it out by reinstalling EGT package.

Last edited:
Im not racing guys, i have been struggling to get a set up for the lmp2 car the last few days, but it remains unstable and 15 seconds off the pace for me. I cant provide a safe race and even have diffuculties with holding my line. I just wished theystill had those rf1 set up sliders hehe.

As i feared the crashes with this track and my GTX980 are still there even when i tried almost everything to solve it. I was really looking forward to have a nice race with a big grid. :(

I will try to join another time when we visit other track. :thumbsup:

rFactor 2 decided it wanted to have 6 buttons pressing simultaneously, so I was stuck in neutral. This also happened during qualifying and I got in the way of two LMPs.

It always seems that if I encounter any issues, they happen during qualifying or the race.

Problems with setting up my new t300, when I got to the first chicane I realised something was very wrong and indeed, the brake pedal was barely functional. I crashed but decided that it's Le Mans so I should at least make it to the end. No luck there either. When I drove into pits there was a corvette in my pit box...

Oh yeah, weird stutter issues from the last update appeared too although very minor so I can't fault them for the crash. I swear rf2 is like a mad scientist of simracing that keeps on giving.

As i feared the crashes with this track and my GTX980 are still there even when i tried almost everything to solve it. I was really looking forward to have a nice race with a big grid. :(

I will try to join another time when we visit other track. :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, weird stutter issues from the last update appeared too although very minor so I can't fault them for the crash. I swear rf2 is like a mad scientist of simracing that keeps on giving.

3rd Nvidia driver crash of the day on lap 1... Grr...

This version of this track is known for issues like stuttering with large grids and driver crashes, especially with Nvidia cards.

Disco from the lead of LMP1 with four min to go, had 100secs to p2, :'(

EDIT: But I will take pride that I can be good in LMP1's with the right setup, so I'm happy especially for future leagues I will be a part of

Well, this was fun until everybody (around me) died. :D
At least I finished the race.
@PaulH: pls use a spotter or sthing so you won't kill others coming out of turns on your side. :)

Mod edit: other members should be referred to by their tag, not their name

Last edited by a moderator:
Good racing guys! At the start the left row didn't start somewhere, and I was too late to spot it (close grid spots) and spun, then got tagged and got going in last :(

After that some good fights but my top speed was too low and I had almost no chance overtaking @Thomas Hinss so I had to go for a late move hope I didn't catch you off guard :inlove:

At the end a good race with @Paul Jeffrey very closely matched untill you hit the wall, next time try not to do that :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back