rF2 RD Le Mans Series @ Le Mans - Friday 22nd July 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Good racing guys! At the start the left row didn't start somewhere, and I was too late to spot it (close grid spots) and spun, then got tagged and got going in last :(

I believe I was the one that punted you towards the wall. I was recovering from the crash that I went full throttle towards, and I felt something hit me, but didn't know what it was. I checked the replay, and it looked like I pretty much just hipchecked you. I guess that's the crash you're talking about.

Since I (re)started simracing last year, I have never blown my engine with an early downshift. Nailed it today in the second lap :/ Anyway, great event, thanks for the organisers.
BTW, any chance of seeing the final results (through simresults or similar)?

Last edited:
Great race tonight. I got really lucky to be honest, but still happy to get the LMP2 class win :p

The timing worked out perfectly for a formation finish with two class winners at the end :roflmao:
xvUiVAz.jpg

Looking forward to tomorrow's race :thumbsup:

After that some good fights but my top speed was too low and I had almost no chance overtaking @Thomas Hinss so I had to go for a late move hope I didn't catch you off guard :inlove:
All good Yuri, honestly I was feeling your pain as you were faster overall than me :p The chance was there and you took it so no worries, was expecting you to have a go as with the speed difference not many other chances were coming along :)

Anyway the start was certainly interesting, seems a few guys weren't ready for the lights as they went out and people didn't really move, with how close the standing grid is a pile up wasn't too unexpected off a slow start. Managed to only take some minor damage so could continue on.

So fun fact, that was the first time I've driven these cars since their 2.0 update, very different beasts to drive now it would seem :laugh: Was basically just adjusting to the new physics for the car as best as I could, was usually a setup from before the 2.0 update so that probably didn't help either :p Did have really good speed as I was running with bare minimum amounts of wing, but with that the car was very difficult through the last sector.

Still kept the car (mostly) on the straight and narrow, brought it home for a third in class, which considering the lack of practice I'm happy with :)

Well, this was fun until everybody (around me) died. :D
At least I finished the race.
Paul Hurlow: pls use a spotter or sthing so you won't kill others coming out of turns on your side. :)
No idea what you are talking about buddy, had no issues with anybody on track I can think of, or are you the driver that was racing me in the GT?? Please elaborate!

@Bela Valko just watched the replay the only person I had any racing with was you and we had 1 door to door contact on lap 2, so if you can call that trying to kill others!! :thumbsdown: I might not be the quickest but I'm not going to just roll over and give you a position. I thought we were racing and was going to say good race!
And please remove my full name from your post and use my tag name next time.

@Bela Valko just watched the replay the only person I had any racing with was you and we had 1 door to door contact on lap 2, so if you can call that trying to kill others!! :thumbsdown: I might not be the quickest but I'm not going to just roll over and give you a position. I thought we were racing and was going to say good race!
And please remove my full name from your post and use my tag name next time.

Actually there was 2 occasions (both coming out of a turn) where you went wide when I was there on your side and it looked like intentional (at least in the heat of the moment), I had to brake both times so I won't crash into the fence. Maybe it wasn't intentional. :)
Other than those 2 occasions it was pretty good. :)

Last edited:
Great race guys last night, grays to everyone involved and thanks for setting it up :)

Managed to lose myself plenty of time in the opening lap fracas and got some damage, but main problem was an unforced spin while leading dropping me to p3. Ran back up front with Yuri until I put far too much fuel in at my stop and that was the end of my victory fight. Compounded that with a last lap spin at the penultimate chicane and heavy contact with the wall, it was a miracle I managed to drag it over the line and keep p2.

All in all a great night. See you all for the next one tonight :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back