rF2 RD Le Mans Series @ Le Mans - Friday 22nd July 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Let's just hope my GFX drivers behave:rolleyes:

Probably I can't take part in tomorrow's race, got some issues with my GFX drivers and don't know how to sort them out. Tried different GPU settings (with my normal OC, baseclock, even underclock), background programs running/not running, Steam overlay on/off, ReShade on/off, Full details, medium details, etc. but I still get a driver crash after aprox. 10 minutes of driving... =(
Does anyone out there maybe have an idea how to fix that?

Keep me signed in, I still refuse to give up on this, but don't be surprised if I disappear while the qualifying session is running

Probably I can't take part in tomorrow's race, got some issues with my GFX drivers and don't know how to sort them out. Tried different GPU settings (with my normal OC, baseclock, even underclock), background programs running/not running, Steam overlay on/off, ReShade on/off, Full details, medium details, etc. but I still get a driver crash after aprox. 10 minutes of driving... =(
Does anyone out there maybe have an idea how to fix that?

Keep me signed in, I still refuse to give up on this, but don't be surprised if I disappear while the qualifying session is running
It seems to be an issue related to Maxwell architeture GPUs (9xx series), although there doesn't seem to be a definitive fix, setting "Prefer Maximum Performance" under power management options in Inspector helped to reduce my crashes massively.

Another solution would be using an AMD card:D.

Last edited:
My question is how can I access the .rfmod?, to practice before the race. Nor do I have access to the server with the proporionada password.
The vMod will be downloaded automatically when you log in to the server. And I have now updated the server to use the usual club racing password, so you should now be able to gain access. Enjoy, and see you on track! :)

@Reiche Limiting the frame rate to 105 also seemed to help. I ran for about 2H without a crash today, it wasn't a straight 2H though, so it may not actually have had any effect. Still worth a try though as it fixed some CPU delay issues I was having occasionally.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back