RD GT Championship 2020 I

Status
Not open for further replies.
All ready for tomorrow?
Yes, but I have a couple of questions first.

1: What time will the server go up so we have time to join the server before official time and see if we can all find it?

2: Will there be a Teamspeak group for all 50 of us, or should we stay away from Teamspeak or choose small groups of "teams" to be in rooms of say 5?

3: Will anybody be streaming a broadcast of the race, or should we stream our perspectives ourselves?

All ready let's get this thing going! Looking forward to do my first race on a brand new platform and also the first time with RD members ;) I only lurked for downloads here until now.

Is there a server up for this at all? Can't find one for Silverstone under RaceDepartment or Simracing.gp.
There is no practice server. SGP servers launch at the indicated time on SGP. I will make sure RD provides test servers for future rounds of the cup ;)
How would you like us to report bugs?
I saw this one go unanswered in amidst the chaos. SGP has a forum where you can take bugs (that are regarding SGP, not ACC itself ofcourse ;))
Yes, but I have a couple of questions first.

1: What time will the server go up so we have time to join the server before official time and see if we can all find it?

2: Will there be a Teamspeak group for all 50 of us, or should we stay away from Teamspeak or choose small groups of "teams" to be in rooms of say 5?

3: Will anybody be streaming a broadcast of the race, or should we stream our perspectives ourselves?
1: Answer at Ross his post
2. I can only encourage you to be on TeamSpeak in case of issues with the server.
3. I'll leave up to @Bram Hengeveld if you can stream. But i can tell we won't provide any as this is only a test of the platform itself. (No Teamspeak on stream in all circumstances)

Anyone else having issues with multiplayer currently?

I am wired in as normal to the internet.

But the UI won't connect in ACC.

1591199303807.png

I'll keep this briefing really short as all that there is to know is on the SGP page for this round. Please do join us on Teamspeak tonight if you can!

Chat, race reports and media files can be placed in the comments below.

Have a great race!

Teamspeak password: click here
Round 1 password, information and settings: click here

3. I'll leave up to @Bram Hengeveld if you can stream. But i can tell we won't provide any as this is only a test of the platform itself. (No Teamspeak on stream in all circumstances)
OK, I'm planning to stream so I'll turn teamspeak off before I start. If there's any like required messages to everyone, can someone make sure they're sent on the in-game chat please :)

Qualified 6th, lap 1 was a bit crazy with guys not using their heads, picked off everyone ahead and built up a lead of nearly 30s before I got disco’d. Really disappointing. Tyres felt great throughout. Finished the race offline as a symbolic gesture!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes