Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to this. The broadcast quality already looks far better than previous leagues. Looks great. Good chatting by Joseph and Peter too. :thumbsup:

Edit @ 56 mins to go, some great racing going on.

Last edited:
so i ended up posting in the wrong bloody forum, really out of it. but im just not feeling well today and i dont trust myself to keep it clean. need to skip this round but i'll be back

Jeez maybe someone will be able to explain this for me ??? ...my engine symbol in the cockpit turned red and I start loosing around 9 seconds a lap then I came to a complete halt (and out of the race:cry::cry:) ... This same problem happened several times today whilst practicing, but I thought nothing of it and just came back into the pits....

I do realize this points to a mechanical failure, but this has happened on approx 4 occasions today don't seem right to me ??

Last edited:
Jeez maybe someone will be able to explain this for me ??? ...my engine symbol in the cockpit turned red and I start loosing around 9 seconds a lap then I came to a complete halt (and out of the race:cry::cry:) ... This same problem happened several times today whilst practicing, but I thought nothing of it and just came back into the pits....

I do realize this points to a mechanical failure, but to have happened on approx 4 occasions today don't seem right to me ??
Gearbox damage maybe?

eh @Andy Jackson ...yes mate I could cry, I know I was never going to win it, I am still in my first year ...maybe it was Gearbox ? but seems unlikely? this has happened several times today ...but then again maybe I am changing gears to late/early

Fantastic race.
Congrats to the podium finishers. But get the British national anthem playing. Well done Mr Campfield.:thumbsup:
zRDrSpF.jpg

I was running mid-pack until I started going backwards ...looked down to see my engine symbol glowing red ..this is the third time this has happened today :cry::cry::cry: #Buster is confused#

Congratulations to all ...well done guys :)

@Kenny Paton ..what so you think is going on ? this has never happened to me before, but thinking about it now it has happened at least three times today (engine symbol turns red) ..
That’s a big bummer with the lovely Beemer. A reason which comes to my mind is overreving the engine by downshifting a tad too early or upshifting a tad too late or both. But as far as I know from my single player races, the Beemer normally is pretty forgiving to some level of abuse.

If you know how to make a screen recording, you could capture the replay just before the car breaks down ans post it here. It could contain some valuable clues which could answer the question of why.

Patrick van der Meulen ..thanks for your reply, yes the car was my first choice so I was very lucky.

I think you could well be right ...I was redlining her, but only on the way up, never back down .. so assumed all would be well ...will soon start running her again in preparation for round 2, if this happens again for sure I will make a screen recording ...thanks
Check also if you have auto clutch on.

Bit of a disaster for me. Had a decent start, managed to get up to 10th driving nice & consistent, then lost the car in beckets & maggots 15 or so laps in :mad:
So down at the backend tried to fight through, went into the pits a bit early to try and leapfrog a few, but I drove past my bloody pit stall :confused::whistling:
Roll on Germany :x3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play