Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday I just become a dad of a 3.9kg boy so I am hoping for a good result, so please everyone please crash or just give me a one lap advantage at least.
Camaro isn't the best handling car especially on Silverstone or at least on my hands.
This season will all be for Monza, Camaro + Monza = very good, anyway later today will arrive home and jump on the server and see what is what.

Friday I just become a dad of a 3.9kg boy
SeparateInformalGalapagosalbatross-max-1mb.gif

Friday I just become a dad of a 3.9kg boy so I am hoping for a good result, so please everyone please crash or just give me a one lap advantage at least.
Camaro isn't the best handling car especially on Silverstone or at least on my hands.
This season will all be for Monza, Camaro + Monza = very good, anyway later today will arrive home and jump on the server and see what is what.

Many congratulations to you both ..yes the Camaro would not be my 1st choice or second or third ..Oh dear ..eh a man of your capabilities will be at race pace in any car ...good luck and the very best to you all for the future :)

Mr C I didn't know you had entered this (your name is not on the sign up list). For sure you will win. ;):thumbsup:
thanks for the vote of confidence, I am sure I will not win:))
First line of excuses even if the race did not start:
- I have the Chevy Camaro, on this track is very bad
- I come from a long (at least for me) simracing break, kinda slow
- I will crash multiple times

And big thanks to @Bram Hengeveld for allowing me to enter late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling