RD GT Championship 2010 II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe. You hate it or love it. Its weird. I believe Hugo loves this track. :D

Ohw yessss, i love it...

Do you know why??? Because its the only track i can drive with my eyes closed, smoking a cigarette and drink some beers at the same time (in GTR evo)...

But there is one problem. I can't get used to rFactor :( I am trying all the best i can but its o so hard. Maybe its because of my shifting behavior. I am always using the H shifter with the clutch and rFactor is a little bit more difficult then GTR evo with this combination. When i am shifting down to the lower gears i have to heel / toe shift and that leaves some room for mistakes.

ah well, lets see what we can do.
:letsgoracing:

Ohw yessss, i love it...

Do you know why??? Because its the only track i can drive with my eyes closed, smoking a cigarette and drink some beers at the same time (in GTR evo)...

But there is one problem. I can't get used to rFactor :( I am trying all the best i can but its o so hard. Maybe its because of my shifting behavior. I am always using the H shifter with the clutch and rFactor is a little bit more difficult then GTR evo with this combination. When i am shifting down to the lower gears i have to heel / toe shift and that leaves some room for mistakes.

ah well, lets see what we can do.
:letsgoracing:

This mod is much harder on the brakes ;)

I can't be there this sunday, as I must help my mum move... So good luck guys!

Hi Guys, I am sorryh but I am havibng to call off, went to my cousins house last night and we have got snowed in, with my laptop and game at home, I have no chance of getting home and getting it. So with great regret, thanks to the mother nature I am called off.

i will miss this one too....since my minilag,spykes, in rfactor problems dint went away....still searching for a solution

reinstaled windows 7
reinstaled rfactor - no other mods only RDGTC
all drivers video/audio uptodate
it;s not from internet cause today was ok in S200
i set it to ISDN

Qualified 14th, and it was all downhill from there. Sorry to Remco for the hit... I just couldn't keep control of the car. Not feeling very motivated after this race, but that's probably due to Algarve being a circuit I detest. :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 131 85.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 17.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 47 30.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 53 34.6%