RD GT Championship 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Chris Noble

For those that are worried about a clash between RDTCC and RDGTC. There is none. RDTCC 2008 will be finished well before we start with RDGTC 2008. You can easily participate in both!

There will be rainy conditions I presume, because the wheather is going to be set to changeable. You must just find youself in a wet race after 30 minutes of sunny weather... :becky:

Stay tuned!

Ok and the GT leagues will be finished before RDTCC 2009 starts up?

• Chris Noble

This will sound daft!
Bram and James Johnson are being ficticus right? i.e just saying tyhats the cars they are going to drive in the league? not actualy buy them lol.

• Chris Noble

8th August 2008
The official format will be released next week.

We're spreading the races. This is what it looks like atm:

Pre-Qualification - Monday to Friday
GT Pro - Sunday
GT Sport - Monday
GT Club - Tuesday

How firm is this? whats the planned start date for these leagues? As will need to try out some cars to choose which one to drive!

GT Sport looks like the one for me as I cant race sundays and tuesdays!

just a question,me and my team was wondering if the rules will be the same than WTCC for the team/cars,two drivers of the same team must have the same car?

Im pretty sure it will be - they may allow bigger teams, but lets see what the league directors have to say.

After watching the Lemans Series at Silverstone, me and Olly have realised that 2 gunmetal, silver and red Aston Martin DBR9's will be in the works :D

How firm is this? whats the planned start date for these leagues? As will need to try out some cars to choose which one to drive!

GT Sport looks like the one for me as I cant race sundays and tuesdays!
These are pretty much final, though I haven;t been able to release teh Format yet. We're still making changes.

just a question,me and my team was wondering if the rules will be the same than WTCC for the team/cars,two drivers of the same team must have the same car?
This will stick.

• Vitor Barreto

The topic is already too long, but does it exists some idea of when the league will start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 5 23.8%