RD GT Championship 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Bill Bailey

So can I reserve my number for GTR Evo now?

If so then A C6 number 84. :)

Nope, you reserve it by creating a Team Presentation in which you name the desired startnumber.

This means that you have to know what exactly must be in the team presentation and know how teams are organised in RDGTC. You don't, so you can't do all of that yet.

Maybe we should be made a board containing the number and the name of every driver, as this for example:

GT pro numbers:
24. Grégory Cogotti
84. 1984Softy

GT sport numbers:
1. jdldls
2. etc...
You will be able to see this oN GPCOS. I will make sure the numbers all of correctly signed up teams are displayed there.

Sidenote: you will have to use your real name.

Are you still sticking to the plan that you can only drive in one of these leagues?
Just looking at the number of people that have voted for Sport and Club, not many going for these after a month of voting. Do you worry that these leagues will have problems filling a full field every week with so many going for the sunday Pro league?

If so, or in any case, any chance of letting people participate in two leagues?
I just know I would like to drive more than one...

Well, the votes display only a portion of the drivers that will eventually sign up. We've got time on our side.

However, if the ranks stay empty, then we might consider it. Don't count on it yet though. :wink:

• Chris Noble

It's an enormous work, I congratulate you for that, thanks :thumb:

It is not too difficult to sort out and make it easy to update lots of skins easily as I did it for another league, although getting the skins in the game are harder

• Marko Hartikainen

GT Pro sounds possibly tempting, if the race start time is not in middle of the night here in Finland.

I will likely dabble in all classes. Would like to try out the Saleens and Audi R8 in Pro, and the Mossler and Spyker from sport. Club are more likely to be my kind of speed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes