RD GT Championship 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Chris Noble

Have to be wary of overdoing things I reckon.

Is the following for sure:

We will finish RDWTCC '08 first before the GT leagues start up?

Is RDWTCC '09 going to be intended to run once the GT leagues have finished?

Will the WTCC Extreme cars have any place or be used for daily events primarily?

And like Simon Said it would be great if RDWTCC '09 had WTCC2007, STCC2008 and the Vectra? cars allowable, would create a very diverse field and there is mension of another RWD car in STCC? anyknow know what car this is?

I was thinking of stucking with club, but after testing several of the cars in different classes, they all seem fairly balanced and fun to drive. So not decided what I would drive.

I didn't know where to post this but
Will we have rainy races/Variable weather changes in this league or in any forthcoming events/leagues because I think this would make good racing and could make a amazing end to a race.

• Bill Bailey

You have to remember that in Evo you only have hard tires if the rain tires are also hard then it could be very difficult keeping control of high powered cars.

Bill

For those that are worried about a clash between RDTCC and RDGTC. There is none. RDTCC 2008 will be finished well before we start with RDGTC 2008. You can easily participate in both!

There will be rainy conditions I presume, because the wheather is going to be set to changeable. You must just find youself in a wet race after 30 minutes of sunny weather... :becky:

Stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play