Status
Not open for further replies.
@Matt Le Gallez , @Joseph Wright

If over-subscribed will this be 'first come, first served' or will there be a qualifying event like last season?

I'd be potentially interested in giving this ago as I enjoyed S6 but there's a risk that I'd be even further off the pace in rf2 and with even less spaces this season I don't want to take a seat from someone much more likely to be on the pace.

Btw, your scoring system seems to be operating with a 32 car grid in mind, not 28.
First come, first serve :thumbsup:

You're on the list :)

awww crap i had not read the start times!! i assumed it would be the same times as the RRE championship recently. i won't be back in time for the start of quali when i have my son which is rave 3. i would be back for the start of the race. damn it i love these cars. could i still compete even if i don't get a quali time in ??

awww crap i had not read the start times!! i assumed it would be the same times as the RRE championship recently. i won't be back in time for the start of quali when i have my son which is rave 3. i would be back for the start of the race. damn it i love these cars. could i still compete even if i don't get a quali time in ??
Is it only Round 3 you'll miss qualy then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 22.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 11.4%