RD GP Championship 2017 II

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Joseph Wright
Unfortunately I will not be able to make this race. A family friend passed away and we will be out of town attending the funeral at the time of the race. I do apologize for any issue this causes.

Well, well, well...

I said during last club event, that I would very like to drive one day in RDGPC, because when I drove in Australian club F3 event I was very confident and not-so-slow as I'm usually. And then yesterday I noticed, that I had been mentioned by @Joseph Wright that I can drive next weekend. At the start I thought, that we are going to drive at Oulton Park, so I gave myself some time to decide. Then @Dan Long wrote me, that this weekend the race is in Brasilla - the same track I drove with bunch of chaps from Down Under.

I need to say - in my wildest dreams I didn't hope to be able to race in such an international league. A guy with a pad, who became "famous" for regular driving below 107% rule, the Eddie Edwards of Polish simracing... This will be a greatest honor of my simracing career to drive this weekend with you. I'll do my best to not be last, but also to make sure I won't mess anything. Of course, there is some formal things to do before it, but I'm more than proud about this chance I'm given.

Once again a big "thank you" to @alexSchmurtz for the spotter guide

RDGPC_S6_spotter_guide_r4.jpg

Well...

In qualy I couldn't make a clean lap, I think I could find a second, but, well, I didn't.
In race everything was fine, but then Manos Papangleou just spun and came back on track just in front of me, lost some consedration and spin.

But the best was later. My MalwareBytes decided, that this is the best moment to pop-up some information. I went to desktop and later I couldn't found where I where, cause I was between two lines of asphalt. When I was back on track, I was black flagged...

Very sad, but on the other end very happy, even proud. I worked today really, really hard to master G2920, I manged to do not-so-bad, race was looking interesting, but bloody Malwarebytes... Thanks a lot, chaps, I do hope one day I will race full season with you.

Well i had very good luck in this race :p :p my game crashed on just as the race started... :( :(....well i hope you all had a good race and i will see you at the last race :)

We know there were some "issues" regarding incidents. All post-race reports to be sent by midnight tomorrow, so just over 24 hours to get it sorted.

Hopefully there wont be any, and we can all be gentlemen, BUT I did notice a few people (and hear on stream) were a bit silly...

On the other hand...
I am so happy I raced this week. A shame I only got behind the wheel an hour before practice, but even being at the back was fun with the few battles I had. A shame Mark spun in front of me near the beginning which I went into the wall to avoid. But overall, a great race (and I might have to race the final now...)

I hope I didn't hold anyone up, and I did slow down way more than needed under blue flags to not cause an issue, so I hope you all got passed okay! My POV of the race will be posted once I have uploaded it, but 4 monitors was taxing on my PC nearer the end, so I was having some jumps here and there that scared me a little!

I must say a massive well done to teammate @Cacharraco for the podium! And a shame for @xdevildog near the end with his penalty. But the final race looks promising for sure! Hopefully Pepe will be able to support you in the race a little more than I did! :roflmao:

Well done again to @Tim O'Glock for the win! You are an alien out there :alien::alien:

Apologies, @David Jundt, for the contact! It wasn't a crazy overtake attempt. I just misjudged a fake-overtake and tried my best to avoid hitting you. Even though it was a league race I thought it's best to apply the gentleman rule. Hope your car didn't get too damaged. Sorry again!

Very hard race for me, made a mistake on lap 2 into turn 4 spinning off into the wall (luckily minimal damage) and falling down to P23. Made decent progress moving up through the pack trying to salvage some points!
Finished P8. Could of been in a slightly higher position come the end had i not made a couple of small mistakes throughout the race but hey-ho, it's off to Oulton Park we go! :thumbsup:

Oh crap, I forgot to stay on TS till the end of the race... My bad
No need to hang around if your out of the race :)

Very hard race for me, made a mistake on lap 2 into turn 4 spinning off into the wall (luckily minimal damage) and falling down to P23. Made decent progress moving up through the pack trying to salvage some points!
Finished P8. Could of been in a slightly higher position come the end had i not made a couple of small mistakes throughout the race but hey-ho, it's off to Oulton Park we go! :thumbsup:
A great spirit to have. A great climb back up the field from what I heard on the stream :thumbsup:

I leave the starting grid to lower the sound of the game; unfortunately, I come back too late, so I start 25th pit, I'm doing a regular race to go up to the battle of the 12 th place, alas I make a mistake and I finished 14, I'm happy with my pace. just a little flat, I want to apologize to PAZSY, there was touchette because I was disturbed looking in the retro see "the alien" deposited me ...... bravo to all and soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes