RD GP Championship 2017 II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that was like me 3rd disco in a row. When I play RS2:Vietnam for hours... no problem. Uploading a video for hours... no problem. Racing in AMS... getting disconnects left right and center. Reinstalled the game, hoping this would solve the error, but no dice.

However, the laps managed to run were mega fun. Way better than last race at least.

The way this championship was organized is shockingly below the RD standards. The server was incorrectly set up, again. No double checking to avoid earlier mistakes. There was only 1 round where everything was working as we signed up for. Bad skinpack causing SW issues, safety car left enabled, incorrect lap counts, private qualifying not set up multiple times... I'm pissed, you get it right. I was pissed rounds ago as well, for the same. And here we go again, nothing changed, no attention given to the race server setup. :mad:

If things are not going to get back to the level, for which I (and probably many others) stuck with RD as the primary place to drive, this might have been the last league I signed up for here. :O_o:

thank you !! thank you !!! enjoy to finish this last race who was very hard for me, but this championship was very fair and fun with fast drivers. Now , little holidays lol !!! i'm come back for futur championship , i hope soon..
grats for all guys
s u soon
regards!!!

Last race of the season and my worst one so far. Sorry to anybody how got distracted by my driving:(. Lost it in the fast left hand turn. My car was destroyed but wanted to continue because it´s the last race but after that my flow was gone and I made mistakes left, right and center.

Congrats to Ferdinand you are just a alien.:thumbsup:

There were problems over the season. Mistakes were made on the organization side aswell as on the driver side. Hope we learn out of these mistakes and improve things for the next championships.

Other than that it was a pleasure to drive against all of you. Had some intense fights and battles. See you guys on the track in the future :sneaky:

Well done all;)!! Thrilling race..Congratulations to the Champion and winners:thumbsup:! Mighty thanks to the organizers and Racedepartment putting up such a good show, and thanks to Joseph Wright for the great commentary:D, and for being our Turn3 Motorsports Team-principal:)..See you all next year!! Bye;)

Greets! Jeremy

Thanks for a great season @Joseph Wright i've really enjoyed it!

Tonights race went anything but to plan for me! I find myself needing to write pretty much the same review as i did after last round! Started well, and that's about it. Worked hard to try and finish 2nd in the Championship but it wasn't to be...
Congrats to @Tim O'Glock, you have been flawless all season! Well done on your 2nd place overall @David Jundt :thumbsup:

Now time for some rest!

Sorry guys, family issue . I need to fininsh :-(

Pity, it was looking to be tense on different strategies. Hope all is well. :)

It was definitely a good idea to join the last race as a stand-in, the pace of some guys is just amazing! The hype is real as for me this feels like the first race of the championship :roflmao:

But what makes racing the most exciting for me is to have a good battle, and tonight I was lucky to get a great one. So thank you very much @CMGARAGE Matt Cook for having been in the fight for the entire race, @Cacharraco Antonio Navarro for being in the mix at the beginning and @Matt Le Gallez for spicing it well up at the end! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you @Joseph Wright @alexSchmurtz @Davy Vandevenne @Steve Le Gallez and all the other people involved in organizing this; it is understandable that everybody has things going on but we are still very lucky to be playing a game we all like and in a nice atmosphere - it seemed that people behaved well today too, so bring on the next one! :)

Actually, bring on the RDLMS as well!

Where does it say it was supposed to be private qualifying? I can't find any such info and imo it was never supposed to be private in the first place.
Well, then it wasn't only messed up two times, but even more. BTW, it was even confirmed by Joseph that they messed it up last time, after the servers got updated, hence was it a standard qualifying instead of private.

Anyway, it's finally over. Worst season here, and not for the points, but the frustration. There was about one round, where there was nothing messed up.

Well done everyone. I will spend tomorrow watching the stream and sorting out any reports and incidents.

I appreciate criticism as it helps me improve, but complaining without any suggestions is not going to help me.

Everyone starts somewhere and I hope you understand I planned this league almost entirely on my own. This was my first league and i have learnt a lot from it.

I'm hoping that everyone is welcome to me planning the next season which I hope to do.

Well done to everyone taking part and i agree that it should have been longer. Again, lesson learnt for next time! See you all then!

Made one dickhead move and felt very guilty.

Decided to stay behind Tero because of it.

Feeling rather embarrassed about myself right now:(
I saw you posted this last night, after we exchanged words in private. And been thinking about this as part of me thinks you're being sincere, but... you certainly didn't feel very guilty right after it happened, nor during the following 14 or so laps that I did before I stopped, as you didn't address the situation by then.

You don't get to wait for that long to re-address an incident where you think you wrongly gained or kept a position. And you certainly can't just say "I let you have the position" once I'm already in front of you.

Thought I'd drop a few words here from a commentators perspective. I think overall the league was very good, for a first time @Joseph Wright did very well. Sure there have been ups and downs but overall from an outsiders perspective the racing was very good 99% of the time. I think F1 length races in F3 was certainly a unique prospect. Well done to @Tim O'Glock for the championship, your pace is unbelievable. And to all others who got on the podium, in the top 5, in the top 10, or even finished a race or even a lap, well done to you all :thumbsup:

Round 5 Qualifying Results
5_qualy.jpg

Round 5 Race Results
5_race.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 362 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%