RD Formula Manager - Season 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2018-5-28_11-58-51.png

Qualifying Results
upload_2018-5-28_12-9-4.png

And the race begins! Update hours will be around... I don't know. Will try to give at least 24 hours between each update. Expect pit radio closure after 24 hours.

Girl Power orders were missing in the update. Also 2KF1 fuel values were wrong. Fixed them. Here is the fixed standings below:
upload_2018-5-28_12-26-30.png

Last edited:
Did not expect this amount of wear on a low wear track. Even with the bad tyre wear stats I have.

Lap 1
Nando push low
Lando aggressive low, let Fernando pass

Bernd push high
Kim aggressive low

Lap 2
Lando push medium
Nando push high

Bernd push medium

Last edited:
Lap 1

Schumacher - Push, Low.
Senna - Push, Low.
Nakajima - Push, Low.
Chandhok - Push, Medium.

Lap 2

Schumacher - Steady, Low.
Senna - Steady, Low.
Nakajima - Steady, Low.
Chandhok - Push, Low.

So I get that the order needed to change for my proper fuel values at 2KF1, but how did Vettel overtake Hulkenberg?
Germans intern deal Actually I think that Hakkinen was blocking Vettel on track so when you took off fuel they both went faster :D
@Omer Said I guess you will change this before next update. I think that Vettel will lose more time if I tell him to let Hulk pass in first lap :D

I forgot how easy these beginner drivers make mistakes :confused:
Lap 1
VET: aggressive and medium revs
HAM: steady and medium revs
RAI: aggressive and low revs
KUB: aggressive and medium revs

Lap 2
VET: aggressive and low revs
HAM: steady and low revs
RAI: steady and medium revs
KUB: steady and low revs

Last edited:
Lap 1
RIC aggressive medium
BRI aggressive medium
BEL aggressive high
PET aggressive high to the pits, hards, 77l

Lap 2
RIC aggressive medium
BRI aggressive medium
BEL aggressive high
PET aggressive high

@Omer Said I guess you will change this before next update. I think that Vettel will lose more time if I tell him to let Hulk pass in first lap :D

Traffic never affect qualifying. That change is strange for me too. It might be related to raw pace speed re-calculated for the fix. As they were close, a slight number change might swapped their positions.

All in all, with this small laptop, it was quite hard for me to adapt. Screen is so smaller. I missed some tabs for the orders. Re-calculated to fix. I hope this kind of mistakes wont happen again. :thumbsdown:

Pit Radio is Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back