RD Formula Manager - Season 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
pure-salt-emote-gif.gif

I thought you were done with the whole lot of us. If you'd prefer, I'll drop out, but you still won't get my money.

And when I'm finalizing a deal, I'll make a comment like this:
"I'm going to make it official, buying the Lambo engine for the last three races. You should see a +500 in your accounts soon."

I'l be honest with you Tobi, that pricing is quite poor.
At minimal prices, Aston and Delacroix are better deals, I can see why Jason would choose them over Lambo. The times have changed since season 5, with insane base engine prices and much less money to carry over. I'm sure you studied my buys, and noticed I barely have money left for upgrades after my contracts. So asking for 1300cr in this situation is too much.

Also, leaking DMs was quite unnecessary and weak imo. Not doing your engine buisness any good. Probably better off deleting that one.

Favourite Circuit:Germany
Tyres:Michelin
Sponsor D and F
1 chassis upgrade and 1 durability upgrade
Lamborghini engines for 3 races

Last edited by a moderator:
Marketplace is Closed

Testing Results:
upload_2018-5-24_2-45-5.png

And the Australian Grand Prix Weekend Begins!

Here is the track condition and weather forecast:
upload_2018-5-24_2-47-41.png

You need to send me your practice and qualifying strategies.
Deadline is Sunday night.

Good luck all!

I will fly to USA on Saturday, I had prepared my laptop and all necessary files and Excel 2007 was installed. But today, I learned that my UK transfer prevents me from carrying a laptop as I am in one of those banned countries.

It will probably cause some delays. I will be forced to find a PC and Excel 2007 (Newer versions cause problems with my formulas for some reason) there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back