RD Formula Manager - Season 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I missed my guesswork, so I'll let the engineer do his thing.

Lap 19
Clark Focus Medium
Rosberg Focus Medium
Lap 20
Clark Focus High ERS, Pace Up
Rosberg Focus High ERS, Pace Up

Lap 1
RIC focus low, cool down
BRI focus high
BEL push low, cool down
PET push medium

Lap 2
RIC focus high, ERS
BRI focus high, ERS, save fuel
BEL focus high, ERS
PET focus high, ERS, save fuel

Lap 1
Simona Aggressive+low
Michele Aggressive+low, BOX for softs, no refueling

Lap 2
Simona Aggressive+low+ERS
Michele Push+medium+ERS, pace up

Lap 1
Button safe low
Hakkinen focus high
Watson safe low
Petrov focus medium

Lap 2
Button ERS
Hakkinen focus low, ERS, Hunt them
Watson focus low, ERS, pace up

upload_2018-8-13_2-13-11.png

upload_2018-8-13_2-21-0.png

Hmm Ricciardo got 3 points for free there, Schumacher, Alonso, Rosemeyer all just pulled over for him :laugh:

Still shouldn't let that get me down, what a drive from Watson, supreme. When was the last time that a Cosworth won a race I wonder.. Fastest lap to boot.
And Mika.. drive of the day, how many laps did he keep Briscoe at bay. Supreme. Shame it may not be enough in the drivers title.

upload_2018-8-13_21-38-35.png

upload_2018-8-13_21-38-46.png

BRT Claims the Constructors Title once again! Congratulations to the team and the manager, Tobi Kederer. It is the 6th consecutive title of the team!

@Aidan Keranen - Only 10 points seperate Ricciardo and Hakkinen. How high are your chances for the drivers title?
@kedy89 - Are you worried about the final race after Ricciardo's lack of pace this weekend? Considering that you already sealed the constructor's title, will Briscoe have total freedom to challenge him?
@Milos - Cuspide was fantastic today, but ART's performance must have disappointed you?
@TTupsi - Silvestro was the fastest among the non-sister teams today. Is this foreshadowing the team's next season performance, or just a one-off?
@Sasha Jednak - A very strong showing today. But it was especially interesting to see Raikkonen's pace today. Will we see him at the main team next season?
@rubaru - At some point, your cars were among the fastest on track, then they dropped back. What happened?
@Jimlaad43 - We heard that the team scrapped this season and focuses %100 on the next one, is it true?
@ME9Swe - Must have been a tough day for the team today?
@Azabadaza - It was very strange to see RRR so off the pace, what were the problems?
@Slyfrequency - Schumacher criticized the pitwall heavily after the race, what are your comments on his harsh criticism?
@bosco lam - Some troubling rumours indicate that Anita Mui will throw the towel, are they true?

MARKETPLACE is OPEN!
The marketplace will be closed on Wednesday night. Then the Practice/Qualifying will begin. It will finish on Friday night. No further reminders will be given.

Happy spending all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back