RD Formula Manager - Season 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 264661
View attachment 264662

BRT Claims the Constructors Title once again! Congratulations to the team and the manager, Tobi Kederer. It is the 6th consecutive title of the team!

@Aidan Keranen - Only 10 points seperate Ricciardo and Hakkinen. How high are your chances for the drivers title?
@kedy89 - Are you worried about the final race after Ricciardo's lack of pace this weekend? Considering that you already sealed the constructor's title, will Briscoe have total freedom to challenge him?
@Milos - Cuspide was fantastic today, but ART's performance must have disappointed you?
@TTupsi - Silvestro was the fastest among the non-sister teams today. Is this foreshadowing the team's next season performance, or just a one-off?
@Sasha Jednak - A very strong showing today. But it was especially interesting to see Raikkonen's pace today. Will we see him at the main team next season?
@rubaru - At some point, your cars were among the fastest on track, then they dropped back. What happened?
@Jimlaad43 - We heard that the team scrapped this season and focuses %100 on the next one, is it true?
@ME9Swe - Must have been a tough day for the team today?
@Azabadaza - It was very strange to see RRR so off the pace, what were the problems?
@Slyfrequency - Schumacher criticized the pitwall heavily after the race, what are your comments on his harsh criticism?
@bosco lam - Some troubling rumours indicate that Anita Mui will throw the towel, are they true?

MARKETPLACE is OPEN!
The marketplace will be closed on Wednesday night. Then the Practice/Qualifying will begin. It will finish on Friday night. No further reminders will be given.

Happy spending all!

I have already said that I Quit due to I having no time

@kedy89 - Are you worried about the final race after Ricciardo's lack of pace this weekend? Considering that you already sealed the constructor's title, will Briscoe have total freedom to challenge him?
The lack of pace was expected. The amount of times my drivers have been blocked in this race was nothing but a joke. All in all the worst team result since season 4, for BRT that is.
They'll be allowed to fight, unless teamorders are required to beat Häkkinen.

Fun fact: sister teams have won more races than main teams this season.

Last edited:
@Sasha Jednak - A very strong showing today. But it was especially interesting to see Raikkonen's pace today. Will we see him at the main team next season?

It was specially strong since we went for average setup for all tracks, and that was our mistake at the start of season. Meaning we were average everywhere and good nowhere. It didn't help to tune Red Night for Belgium and make Bahrain favorite track, vice versa for Thunderstorm Racing. Very big mistakes with great consequences for both teams.
As for Kimi, heh no RL here, but... :whistling:

P.S. Can you add special bet sponsor for last race? I would maybe put all my money on Michellin-Peterson combo, no betting on own drivers :p

@rubaru - At some point, your cars were among the fastest on track, then they dropped back. What happened?
Were we? I hadn't noticed. I guess the pace was hidden from us a little after Jim and Nico gained about 9 places on the opening lap. Honestly, though, I think the Ram F1 car has always been better suited under wet conditions. Still haven't figured out why, but we will continue to exploit whatever advantage we have.

@Aidan Keranen - Only 10 points seperate Ricciardo and Hakkinen. How high are your chances for the drivers title?
Very slim to be honest. If Ricciardo missed the points altogether this round, I could maybe see it being a chance with a 7 point gap. But with the 3 that he did get is going to be so very tough to pick up enough. Even if Mika wins with a fastest lap, we're going to need Daniel to be fourth. Only in Germany previous to this round has he missed a top 3 spot, and we're fairly sure that he's got setup on his side this round. So we'd need him to retire to have a realistic chance to be honest.

But what a race for us today! John Watson finally having a decent shot at the win, first for KM I believe, maybe for Cosworth too, I can't remember the previous one. A superb effort and it really sets him and the team up well for next season as a result. And Mika today.. wow.. absolutely amazing drive from him to be able to hold off Briscoe. That might be enough to snatch second place from him, which after the first two rounds of the season is no mean feat at all.
One race to go, and all things considered, for 2KF1, for KM and for Aston Martin, I think we can easily say this season has been a success, and that we look forward to a strong Season 10.

@Milos - Cuspide was fantastic today, but ART's performance must have disappointed you?
I don't agree, I think Cuspide performed quite poor too. Considering the driver skill and engine advantage we had, and in the first few laps tyres as well, Lando was way too slow relative to Watson. I can only see it being the car's fault I guess.

I will change the tyres to goodyear for art and Pirelli for cuspide. I'll do everything else later when I find the motivation for this game again.

2KF1
driver testing - Hakkinen
x1 wet skill, x1 pitstop - Hakkinen
engine upgrade - speed

KM
driver testing - Watson
x1 speed, x1 tyre mastery - Watson
testing skill x1 - Berger
engine upgrade

Red Night
Driver testing VET - 800cr
Delacroix advanced test (speed, reliability) - 800cr
Total - 1600cr

Thunderstorm Racing

Driver test RAI - 800cr
RAI speed, overtake - 800cr
Total - 1600cr

BRT 3300cr
Engine upgrade durability 500cr
RIC driver test 800cr
RIC focus 400cr
RIC speed 400cr
BRI tyre mastery 400cr
BRI overtaking 400cr
400cr left

Silver Soul 3950cr
Engine upgrade 500cr
PET driver test 800cr
PET tyre mastery x2 800cr
BEL wet speed x2 800cr
1050cr left

Along with the tyre changes
Art
Nando 2x technical (do speed if not possible)
Nando driver training

SC
Lando driver training
Lando 2x technical (do speed if not possible)
Risky research

@TTupsi - Silvestro was the fastest among the non-sister teams today. Is this foreshadowing the team's next season performance, or just a one-off?
I'm not sure it makes much of a difference for us if we were the best "main team" today. We want to be on top and I think it's more of a humiliating experience for all main teams like us that the sister teams, some even using Cosworth power are beating us. All in all, we are on right track. The engine is coming along nicely and we have a good vibe going on in the team right now.

BUYS
Catch-up programme (800)
Simona wet skill x2 (800)

MARKETPLACE is CLOSED
Testing Results:
upload_2018-8-16_0-35-38.png

And the final grand prix weekend of the season begins! Here are the forecast and track conditions below, you have until Friday night to send your orders:
upload_2018-8-16_0-36-18.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back