RD Formula Manager - Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Topic 6: 3
No reason to vote for 7 ;)

Ah you are right, removed the topic 7 mention now. :D

Btw, what will happen to @Sasha Jednak and his two teams (and Riferra) if he doesn't reply?

They will simply be gone. No more Riferra as well. :unsure:

But I hope he will come as he did not announced his quitting or something like that. He must have been extremely busy or something like that.

They will simply be gone. No more Riferra as well. :unsure:
Hm. I remember in past seasons when a team went absent his team was available for anyone to take control of. I think it's bad for the game losing a player-engine, as Aston and Blackcat would be far, far ahead of anyone wanting to build a new engine. Riferra is at least close and could catch up.

will all this be in effect for start S6 already, driver relation as well?

No, these changes will effect the end of Season 6.

Hm. I remember in past seasons when a team went absent his team was available for anyone to take control of. I think it's bad for the game losing a player-engine, as Aston and Blackcat would be far, far ahead of anyone wanting to build a new engine. Riferra is at least close and could catch up.

If his absence gets confirmed, (WHICH I GREATLY HOPE NOT!) I might turn Riferra (Like Merc, Ferrari etc...) into a default engine which can be used and developed by players.

@Omer Said
Also, something we briefly talked about in pm
New engine development: You told me, that a good new engine developped now wouldn't be on a par with the upgraded Aston/Blackcat. If that's really the case, then it doesn't really make much sense developping new engines any longer. With the cap at 7000cr is difficult anyway, since it has to be done during the season.

@Omer Said
New engine development: You told me, that a good new engine developped now wouldn't be on a par with the upgraded Aston/Blackcat. If that's really the case, then it doesn't really make much sense developping new engines any longer. With the cap at 7000cr is difficult anyway, since it has to be done during the season.

Oh I forgot about this point, Engine development cost might be decreased. I don't want to make new engines get to the same level of developed ones immediately, so just decreasing their price is the best solution imo.

Or here's an idea - we reset everything to zero. Cars and drivers have no upgrades so anyone has a chance of winning. We do that in the F1 series every year, with the only difference being the money carried forward and a lightly changed reliability

Or here's an idea - we reset everything to zero. Cars and drivers have no upgrades so anyone has a chance of winning. We do that in the F1 series every year, with the only difference being the money carried forward and a lightly changed reliability

Difference here is that some managers have made long term plans and I am sure they will resist this strongly. If such a reset gets planned, I have to announce that at least 3 seasons before to make them prepared. Suddenly making this is a big NO.

@Omer Said
I asked the same thing! :laugh:
Oh I forgot about this point, Engine development cost might be decreased. I don't want to make new engines get to the same level of developed ones immediately, so just decreasing their price is the best solution imo.
while that is a good point, starting 30-40 upgrades down is going to be tough to recover. And this number is only going to be increasing as I don't think neither Blackcat or Aston are just going ot stop :p

edit: You also forgot to mention that with the budget cap, since it's impossible to build an engine and not go negative.

No, these changes will effect the end of Season 6.
wait, so sister teams this season will be still like normal?

Last edited by a moderator:
Topic 6:
Option 7, I think that seeing this season, sister teams are quite annoying as they will always be placed behind the main teams. Plus they might cause silly incidents which results in negative consequences for other managers.

will all this be in effect for start S6 already, driver relation as well?

Looking again at this question, I might have given a misleading answer. Between the Season 5-6, there won't be any driver skill deterioration and driver relationships will be 0. All changes will be effective in the Season 6 though.

The next season's marketplace list:
upload_2017-2-13_1-14-24.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 76 29.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 53 20.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 55 21.7%