RD Formula Manager - Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
a) do we have to go safe low now under SC, as the note suggests?
b) podium worth less than 10 overtakes?
c) what is "making a double", wanted to asked that for ages now

a) Yes, as the cars have to drive slowly. They can't rush to the pits in the 1st lap of SC anymore.
b) Good point. Will make the overtaking one 500 credits.
c) Double is finishing 1-2.

I'm not so sure about the negative sponsors and their amounts. Isn't "Never use safe pace" one of the easiest to achieve? 400 sounds like a lot for it.
I'm not sure about finish last sponsor either. I don't want to see backmarkers pitting consecutively for full repairs on last laps just to achieve the sponsor.

In my opinion the sponsors shouldn't promote losing but how to come up with meaningful sponsors for backmarkers..? I don't know :unsure:

Just have one question: Does Porsche count as a partner engine? Or is that just BMW?

Only BMW right now. More might open up partnership offers in the future.

I'm not sure about finish last sponsor either. I don't want to see backmarkers pitting consecutively for full repairs on last laps just to achieve the sponsor.

I agree. It will be changed with "finish higher than the previous race."

I agree. It will be changed with "finish higher than the previous race."
But that's not really a negative spsonsor is it?
It was supposed to give something back for bad luck, not give something that everyone will achieve easily like "never use safe". It sort of kills the point imo.

But that's not really a negative spsonsor is it?
It was supposed to give something back for bad luck, not give something that everyone will achieve easily like "never use safe". It sort of kills the point imo.

I will put that into the positive sponsors then. "Never use safe" might be changed as well. The reason I am posting these screenshots is getting feedback after all. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 144 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 272 27.4%