RD Formula FG Championship Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't have a go at me for my ugly liveries, I'm not that good of a painter sadly:(.
Everyone started at some point, I think I've shown you my first cars. There was much that could've been done better on those. Only point of criticism I have is that you go for a car without template when you've no intention to repaint the details. That takes so much from it imo.

Everyone started at some point, I think I've shown you my first cars. There was much that could've been done better on those. Only point of criticism I have is that you go for a car without template when you've no intention to repaint the details. That takes so much from it imo.
Point is that there are not that many cars with an actual proper template which hasn't been used once in the past, there might be more that I am unknowm of but I wanted to go for a new car:unsure:

It took me about 8-12 different cars and liveries to find the paintbrush instead of the pencil on GIMP. It makes me cringe seeing some of the older cars now :roflmao:

@rubaru, interested in this? Maybe bring Ram F1 in?

Seriously though, why doesn't anyone want to be a manager? I can still get AOE GP up if needed, just make sure it's not a sister team and not related to DTK in anyway as the last of the last resorts, laster than the last resort currently last to be accepted lastly.

It took me about 8-12 different cars and liveries to find the paintbrush instead of the pencil on GIMP. It makes me cringe seeing some of the older cars now :roflmao:
That (= smooth colour transition), and hq logos (if you have to increase the size to make it fit you're doing it wrong) can improve the look a lot.

• Deleted member 161052

Black Box to use BMW engines?
Black Box Racing have approached German engine supplier BMW, and might be set to be their engine supplier for Season 4. BMW were successful on their previous season with 6 wins to their name, but they might also show interest from other teams.

This is the car that should've been it, sadly I can't use it so I'll paint a new one:(. Just wanted to let you guys see the design:
QyS4Wdm.png

RIPUFtj.png

vSWOMgi.png
hyMjcEr.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks