RD Formula FG Championship Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a final call to anyone interested in managing a team either this season or in the near future. Again, there are ways around not having to give up your current driving seat possibly.

And another shout out to @XenForo and @William Néron to make themselves known please :)

He is a goner, i fear. :(
Yeah I'm hoping someone is going to step forward, otherwise guess which lucky guy goes back to managing..
If anyone interested at all, contact me within the next 12-16 hours. We'll chat and you'll probably be at the head of your own team before you know it. After that, then it's plan B time.

I'm not sure if I want to do that, due to time constraints + I'm rubbish (or at least a complete novice) with photoshop i.e. painting car chassis, helmets, logo's and so on. And definitely won't have the time to get to grips with that.
Don't worry about the painting, there are always many people who are willing to paint the car for you I'm sure!:thumbsup:

I'm not sure if I want to do that, due to time constraints + I'm rubbish (or at least a complete novice) with photoshop i.e. painting car chassis, helmets, logo's and so on. And definitely won't have the time to get to grips with that.
Don't worry about the painting, there are always many people who are willing to paint the car for you I'm sure!:thumbsup:
;)

Online Racing to reappear?
I mean i would help him painting his car.

But i got to say i am not quite sure atm why we are searching a new team?
Would it be possible to do it the exact same way i did in S1 with OMR? - If so, i might would take that if needed and nobody else wants and i am allowed to keep driving with Razor

I mean i would help him painting his car.

But i got to say i am not quite sure atm why we are searching a new team?
Would it be possible to do it the exact same way i did in S1 with OMR? - If so, i might would take that if needed and nobody else wants and i am allowed to keep driving with Razor
If you find 2 drivers you can keep driving for Razor, if not you have to fill a seat at OMR and can't drive for Razor.

Edit: And I've been told that you can't go driver hunting before confirming the team entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back