RD Formula FG Championship Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 161052

Driver too? I'll be sure to not have you on a free agent list :thumbsup:
Jednak told me he wanted to retire due to business, meanwhile I told Goddard he can be at a different team. I considered returning to FFG after Milos left but reversed it.

Can i start dusting of my s5 car already? I haven't seen it in months

Overall it was a meh season, had high hopes after a strong start, but after a few races they were practically gone already. Hoping for more next year

@Milos With the cabinet now full, you must be happy with how the four seasons of Apex competition have gone?
Yes, I'm suprised to be ending it 2nd in the all-time points list, after some troublesome races early in every season, the bad form in the first 2 seasons, and the things we had to fight through this season with driver swaps. But yes, I felt we deserved it in season 3, so it's nice to be filling that empty spot.
I wish the best of luck to my drivers, and everyone that ever drove for ART, helping to make the team as successful as it was! @Millsy24 @Joel @Benutzername @Omer Said @Vimal Ana :thumbsup:
And also to @Aidan Keranen for doing a stunning job moderating a great forum game for 4 seasons! :confused:

Press Paddock
@Mane Goddard What a season you had, leading a rookie cohort that were seriously good value for their teams. The last race didn't go to plan, but you must be happy overall?

OF COURSE I'M HAPPY OVERALL! :roflmao:
Yeah, my balance is very positive, but the problem of having started too well is if I can keep up the pace, that's what worries me :unsure:
But well, for now I think I can be very happy :D

Jednak told me he wanted to retire due to business, meanwhile I told Goddard he can be at a different team. I considered returning to FFG after Milos left but reversed it.

Yeah, although sometimes I'll be busy, it shouldn't be a serious problem, so I can stay... I think :roflmao:

so yeah, i went to dust off the RVN-05 to make it ready for the next season, and i found out that it was all covered in rust and practically completely destroyed... so what do you do when you find out you don't have a car? You build a new one!!! with (as far as i know) the first B-spec car featured in this series, i present: the RVN-05B
2q9dfds.png
255s4tz.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back