RD Formula FG Championship Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean i would help him painting his car.

But i got to say i am not quite sure atm why we are searching a new team?
Would it be possible to do it the exact same way i did in S1 with OMR? - If so, i might would take that if needed and nobody else wants and i am allowed to keep driving with Razor
We're searching for 2 teams as Xen and William haven't replied yet, so we're 2 teams short on the grid.

If you find 2 drivers you can keep driving for Razor, if not you have to fill a seat at OMR and can't drive for Razor.

Edit: And I've been told that you can't go driver hunting before confirming the team entry.
well that's a bummer, it could perhaps be the deal breaker. Since not only they'd need to sign any remains they find of the drivers in a limited amount of time, but also, there is a driver shortage too I feel, so if they don't find two theycan't drive for the team they signed for.

This is indeed, as Ben says, a big problem

well that's a bummer, it could perhaps be the deal breaker. Since not only they'd need to sign any remains they find of the drivers in a limited amount of time, but also, there is a driver shortage too I feel, so if they don't find two theycan't drive for the team they signed for.

This is indeed, as Ben says, a big problem
Yep, there was a chance for a BRT return, but that kept me from doing it.

"Eh I gave it a good go"
Is what team boss Engberink said after having created the livery for the car JGP02 which will commence at the pre-season test. Having made the switch from Ferrari to Audi the team hopes to find yet that little bit more performance. Also the colour scheme has changed from Black and Red to Grey and Blue which was used in the Formula E career of the team. (Little thanks to @kedy89 for carbon and alpha layers). Please don't have a go at me for my ugly liveries, I'm not that good of a painter sadly:(.

JGP.PNG

Last edited:
I've still had no one come forwards, we can see there are probably around 4 drivers that are without a seat and 2 teams left to fill.
@William Néron has until Wednesday to make himself known. @XenForo has about 6 hours before RD is closed down.
Track voting will be on the way later today.

Well that's enough for me. RD Racing has been shut down.
@Jack Hunsley @Jimlaad43 @Márk Lintner @Jamie Cocks @Timmieturner12 @airutonpurosuto8912 Please be advised that your numbers are now one team higher than before, please make the necessary alterations to your liveries. If @William Néron is unable to take part, please be ready that you may be moved up a slot once again.
Final call for new managers, you'll be on the grid instantly as you can see.
One less bad livery on the grid #toosoon?

• Deleted member 161052

Latest news: :D
"RD Racing folds after manager goes AWOL"
"Will N-Tech fall apart? Manager rumoured to be absent"
"Some unemployed drivers can be managers, says Andy Black"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling