RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

Really, no new drivers?

@Aidan Keranen, can managers buy AI drivers?
we'll see if we cannot get 11 drivers. but currently there is some hype, but a lack of solid game. Once we have something more substantial we may find some more come along
with the knowledge you've gotten at least one driver, we only need 4 teams to secure a driver and we are done and ready to start.
I believe two drivers have got their names down but no one has signed them

Joel's salary has been cut down to 100$ instead. I explained it to him in PM, and he agreed with what I said (but will keep it secret from other teams :sneaky: )

now I have 700$ left for upgrades

If we get the series running, more people may come to join once they see what is happening
so don't hide anyone away waiting for season start, lets get this going and sign them S2

just doing a test with across the board standard helmets, if all goes to plan the files will be added real soon for everyone to have their own helmets.
Just going to quickly say, no I won't paint any helmets, I don't know if custom ones are available, if you don't want/can't do one I am willing to only go as far as a single colour helmet for those without a proper design.

Otherwise, I have seen now 6 custom liveries, some done others close, they are looking fantastic so far, I believe one historical livery is still going to be used so we are looking for 4 liveries and 4 drivers

Work in progress, but this is it so far.
N-Tech logo is not in (aka not ready) and will replace PIAA on the sidepod. :p

I kinda want to go for the "Got-too-many-sponsors" look some teams had in the 90's, kinda like it a lot.

ilsRWYy.png

Edit:
Here is the livery, probably final.

9KYh452.jpg

Last edited:
Right, so the helmet test has so far proven to be a success, the link is here
http://www.mediafire.com/download/rtodu744fhh41di/Arai+GP-5+RC+2008.rar
and also in the opening post. Please note use the two .psd files in Templates, and you can just send those directly to me. If you already have a design for this helmet shape feel free to send it when you can.
Also, I will call on team managers to send me their final livery designs, and keep trying to get a few more drivers. If this can be done quickly enough, the first test session (plus the unveiling of engine values) can be done as soon as next Tuesday with the first race the weekend after that.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.