RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

I will use the default livery if that is okay seeing as though my photoshop skills are equivalent to a reception using KidPix4
KIDPIX!
But that is the Benetton to confirm?

As I haven't really been advised what to do, I'll announce my two drivers and we can carry on from there.
Car 14: @Tapio Rinneaho
Car 15: @Twigster151
Stay tuned, rather unfortunately we may have to ask one of your guys to step back if the worst happens.

Team managers without a driver, keep in mind that you are more than welcome to be searching for drivers behind closed doors, they don't have to come to the thread first to be signed. (much like Doker+Leslie)
But again, if all goes to plan this could be running in a matter of days

KIDPIX!
But that is the Benetton to confirm?

Stay tuned, rather unfortunately we may have to ask one of your guys to step back if the worst happens.

Team managers without a driver, keep in mind that you are more than welcome to be searching for drivers behind closed doors, they don't have to come to the thread first to be signed. (much like Doker+Leslie)
But again, if all goes to plan this could be running in a matter of days
Confirmed

For now and for some reason with what happen to my country since the beginning of the week about two of my brother in arm was beeing killed by ............ I will took some moment before continuing to paint my car, i hope for next week its will be done.

thanks

For now and for some reason with what happen to my country since the beginning of the week about two of my brother in arm was beeing killed by ............ I will took some moment before continuing to paint my car, i hope for next week its will be done.

thanks
Respect man, idk if it was only 1 shooter yesterday, but if there were more, i hope they catch those ***** and give them the punishment they deserve

Right, so the helmet test has so far proven to be a success, the link is here
http://www.mediafire.com/download/rtodu744fhh41di/Arai GP-5 RC 2008.rar
and also in the opening post. Please note use the two .psd files in Templates, and you can just send those directly to me. If you already have a design for this helmet shape feel free to send it when you can.
Also, I will call on team managers to send me their final livery designs, and keep trying to get a few more drivers. If this can be done quickly enough, the first test session (plus the unveiling of engine values) can be done as soon as next Tuesday with the first race the weekend after that.
Will this work for every car? - Or do i have to use a different one, cause Tobi's car is based on the Ferrari?

Save as 32bit tga, with the names driver1_1 and driver1_2. They should show up then when you open the z3d file. If not, assign them with Material Editor (press e on your keyboard).

I know how i can paint the templaate of course.
I also know how i can open the model in zmodeler. But how can i put my texture on the 3d model in zmodeleer to see how it looks like?
definitely check out the video posted in the first post, it should help a bit, i believe it goes through everything

The problem is , they arent arab... there are both quebeker... the one yesterday and the one who drive into 2 militaries. both was converted to islam.. now we cant show up in the puclib in uniform ....
Well i'll put a tribute to your brothers in arms on my car, together with my tribute for the people who died with flight MH17

Aidan, can you update the first post please, it's hard because I am in looks of a 2nd driver who is free (no contract yet) to drive for my team :D And I don't know yet how many teams need a driver. Possibly I could get a few people from outside of forum games going in here :D But as my 2nd driver though.. :whistling:

@Rui F. Martins @Diehl @oldwolf (is he signed yet?)

Aidan, can you update the first post please, it's hard because I am in looks of a 2nd driver who is free (no contract yet) to drive for my team :D And I don't know yet how many teams need a driver. Possibly I could get a few people from outside of forum games going in here :D But as my 2nd driver though.. :whistling:

@Rui F. Martins @Diehl @oldwolf (is he signed yet?)
I've done that, but keep in mind that Jim has at least one driver, but until we can be sure on which one or both, neither will be put in just yet
EDIT: scratch that, Jack and Tapio are on the list, but highlighted so people know that possibly one will have to step down

Last edited:
I've done that, but keep in mind that Jim has at least one driver, but until we can be sure on which one or both, neither will be put in just yet
EDIT: scratch that, Jack and Tapio are on the list, but highlighted so people know that possibly one will have to step down
I saw Apex Racing with no yamaha engine so I thought it was a bit outdated :D

so 4 teams need a driver.. @Mane Goddard , @XenForo

Moar drivers.
@Omer Said needs a team
@Dovi design would be nice
@Rui F. Martins can bring his Career championship expertise
@Diehl would be welcomed well
@Ben Herbert might enjoy this
@needforspeedgamer hasn't joined? Wow
@James Chant hasn't played any of these yet, how about starting this one
@Alexander Macdonald also surprises me at his lack of plays in Simulation games
@Florin Diaconescu where have you gone? :cry:
@oldwolf hasn't joined yet either?
@Ron Squire, a return to Forum Games perhaps?

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 192 88.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 36 16.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 29 13.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 30 13.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 61 28.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 74 33.9%