RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

anyone using the SMD-09a please be advised a better version is now available on the opening post. it fixes some problems and removes logos that are from a separate series :)
(i imagine) it should be simple to move your designs across

You know if your link for zmodeler works with the brawn? I already found that vid and used the same version as that guy did but it didn't work :/
If it's v1.07b it should work. If you want to open .gp4 files, you have to import them, open won't work. Don't know if that's said in the video. It could be that the file is locked, then you can't open it. In this case you have to use gp4builder: http://www.realgpx.com/Forum/index.php?topic=1788.0

If it's v1.07b it should work. If you want to open .gp4 files, you have to import them, open won't work. Don't know if that's said in the video. It could be that the file is locked, then you can't open it. In this case you have to use gp4builder: http://www.realgpx.com/Forum/index.php?topic=1788.0

yeah make sure to import, was pretty sure that the brawn wasn't locked though, you should be ok. it will tell you if it is locked

I imported it as it's said in the video, but it just doesn't show up, but before zmodeler starts it complains about something with the filters which causes that i can't import/export. I can open the brawn in gp4builder. But i've 0 knowledge about it so idk what to do

I imported it as it's said in the video, but it just doesn't show up, but before zmodeler starts it complains about something with the filters which causes that i can't import/export. I can open the brawn in gp4builder. But i've 0 knowledge about it so idk what to do
did you get the file that i posted? that should work, pretty sure it worked for Jim when he got it.

@Aidan Keranen I have done 2 parts of the 3-Part Livery a few days ago, now I need to do the final part, but I don't know if they are the right way round. Anyway, if you put the final version into ZModeller, then we shall see ;)

Dokerpreview5_zpse7c1159d.jpg

Fixed version. Thx for @Aidan Keranen for picture

Last edited by a moderator:
2KF1 go for their known driver
2KF1 today announced that they had taken a step forward for the new season in signing, unsurprisingly, James McNamara.
Deciding to take on a driver who's value is well known to the team hierarchy was top of the list, and as such James will have no problem fitting in with a team he knows so very well, mainly because he is generally alongside them on weekdays :D

That leaves 2KF1 having secured their first driver, and unable to sign another until every team is filled with one too.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 294 13.3%