RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

Now I am fairly certain Jim has a driver (let him announce it)
So that leaves 5 teams needing a driver before second full time drivers are allowed.
Now I am not going to be doing much updating/pictures/moderating on this until Tuesday, as I have a double header exam on Monday. After Tuesday I have 5 months so a few days isn't a big deal :D

Now I am fairly certain Jim has a driver (let him announce it)
So that leaves 5 teams needing a driver before second full time drivers are allowed.
Now I am not going to be doing much updating/pictures/moderating on this until Tuesday, as I have a double header exam on Monday. After Tuesday I have 5 months so a few days isn't a big deal :D
My problem is I signed 2 drivers before we were told not to do so. I therefore want to wait for all other teams to fill before I announce them, which is why I keep tagging others, as i don't want to A: Lose one of my drivers and B: Have to choose between them.

My problem is I signed 2 drivers before we were told not to do so. I therefore want to wait for all other teams to fill before I announce them, which is why I keep tagging others, as i don't want to A: Lose one of my drivers and B: Have to choose between them.
You could do a Loan? :p ;)

Now I really want to know who you signed xD. But i completely understand why you don't want to reveil it now :thumbsup:

Csákó László is my first driver
tbh renember that theory by kedy that you and darius were the same person? Well Leslie joined today, and made only 1 post right here. I have a feeling you two are the same guys too :D But I'll let Aidan decide that

hey, it's only a thought, I don't know either you or darius or leslie, you were on here when I wasn't I don't know anything about the posts you guys made. I am not blaming you, I am just putting forward a thought

hey, it's only a thought, I don't know either you or darius or leslie, you were on here when I wasn't I don't know anything about the posts you guys made. I am not blaming you, I am just putting forward a thought
maybe doker invited Leslie (this feels so strange to me) offline and he made an account just for this forum game.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.