RD BMW M235i Racing Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricoow

Premium
tDjKPJB.jpg

If you want to participate in the newest championship you need to sign up here.
Sign-up Form said:
Name:
Teamname:
I have read and understood the notes: Yes/No
Notes:
- By signing up you agree that you have read and understood the league rules and that you will always follow these rules.
- By signing up you commit yourself to a full season of this series. Not attending an event without leaving a report of absence or not attending to multiple events (you can miss only one event when you notice us in time) may result in disqualification from the cup.

- Keep this thread clean only for signups please, all other posts belong in the general discussion.

Last edited:
@Akis @Ricardo
I have one important question just for safe, as we already discuss with Akis, and Simon I have trouble with my assetto, every time I have connection issue. Today I delete all my new apps, and reinstall the assetto I will see it maybe now is working, but if not and for example I lost connection in my 3rd lap what I can do? I hope this will not happen anymore...

@Akis @Ricardo
I have one important question just for safe, as we already discuss with Akis, and Simon I have trouble with my assetto, every time I have connection issue. Today I delete all my new apps, and reinstall the assetto I will see it maybe now is working, but if not and for example I lost connection in my 3rd lap what I can do? I hope this will not happen anymore...
Make sure you are on Teamspeak if this happens, Simon & Akis, later on Simon & Me, are monitoring both servers and we will be on TS as well. I am sure we can figure something out in case this may happen. We should also take a look at this if it continues to happen with race 1 due in 2 weeks time

Make sure you are on Teamspeak if this happens, Simon & Akis, later on Simon & Me, are monitoring both servers and we will be on TS as well. I am sure we can figure something out in case this may happen. We should also take a look at this if it continues to happen with race 1 due in 2 weeks time
I'm always on ts, now I'm testing how true re install is working. And yes I hope for the race will working everything fine :)

Ive spent a couple of hours trying to make my first good attempt at making a setup for race 1.
The car seemed to handle a little better but just to be sure before i quit i checked against the default setup. Default setup is faster! Sigh.

Would some kind soul test my setup and tell me whats wrong with it?

I was initially a bit slower with your setup, then changed the tyre temps up to 28psi all around, compared it to my own setups, default setups, and some other setups and I got pretty much the same laptimes with all of them.

You're setup was very driveable though, very predictable handling which might be handy.

What sort of laptimes are you doing with it?

@Ricardo
Currently uploading :
1 GB file with :
-30 generic skins from me, numbered.
-14 personal skins, all aproved (the Vires skins will be updated with correct logo's, I'll send them with the rest of the still awaited for skins)
-all templates I used for this project

New "Pulse" design for 2nd generic skins with new suit and helmet. I removed all numbers and color edits from the helmets and used 2 solid helmet designs for the 2 liveries. It was too much work.
2015-05-20_00004.jpg
2015-05-20_00005.jpg
2015-05-20_00006.jpg
2015-05-20_00007.jpg
2015-05-20_00008.jpg
2015-05-20_00009.jpg

@schUPpor @Daniel Holst @Niki Đaković
For the Vires and RPM skin I had to add a pitboard. Used your livery screens for creating it, together with my logo template for the pitboard....
2015-05-20_00018.jpg
2015-05-20_00019.jpg

For better quality, please add yor own and send to me (only the ac_crew.dds file)

For the T-Studio skin I had to add window banner with driver name and paint the number plate on the roof white...
2015-05-20_00021.jpg

at your service,
Sunny.

new skin made by @Erg , free to use. Cast your vote here if you want it.
View attachment 93350 View attachment 93351 View attachment 93352
@Jay Adgie : if I don't have the time any more for a personal skin, I would like to offer you this one by @Erg , the skin is still available. Time is getting a bit short for any new liveries, but I will still try. Is that ok with you?
I f I do make you a personal one, I will give the car skin made by @Erg to another particpant so it wasn't in vain.
@Ricardo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 174 66.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 114 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 121 46.4%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 46 17.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 71 27.2%
Back