RD BMW M235i Racing Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricoow

Premium
tDjKPJB.jpg

If you want to participate in the newest championship you need to sign up here.
Sign-up Form said:
Name:
Teamname:
I have read and understood the notes: Yes/No
Notes:
- By signing up you agree that you have read and understood the league rules and that you will always follow these rules.
- By signing up you commit yourself to a full season of this series. Not attending an event without leaving a report of absence or not attending to multiple events (you can miss only one event when you notice us in time) may result in disqualification from the cup.

- Keep this thread clean only for signups please, all other posts belong in the general discussion.

Last edited:
Great race for 7 laps or so,nice close racing with Matyas Kone and Michael etc.
Practice workout:) at the last chicane i lost my breakpoint mist the corner,let Matyas pass and Michael behind me then DQ i don't know why :cautious:
Video to show!

Looking at the skins, i can see that the template has some really ugly elements in it :/ Why put the car's model in RED color? Looks so bad imo... pasted on top of the BMW logo... /shudder, nothing we can do now i guess, just thinking out loud.

Looking at the skins, i can see that the template has some really ugly elements in it :/ Why put the car's model in RED color? Looks so bad imo... pasted on top of the BMW logo... /shudder, nothing we can do now i guess, just thinking out loud.
I assume you refer to the BMW logo template? I am not looking forward to changing it...:redface:

Ive spent a couple of hours trying to make my first good attempt at making a setup for race 1.
The car seemed to handle a little better but just to be sure before i quit i checked against the default setup. Default setup is faster! Sigh.

Would some kind soul test my setup and tell me whats wrong with it?

Attachments

• Daniel-Holst_silverstone-intl.ini
    885 bytes · Views: 243
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 174 66.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 114 43.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 121 46.5%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 45 17.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 71 27.3%
Back