AC Rd 2 of the Q1 F3 Championship-Jeddah-Thursday 7th March 2024.

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi Paul, yes it is very different. I am 6 seconds adrift at the moment.
I am sure everyone will be same so it does not matter.
As you say, spin city at the moment :O_o:

Thanks Han.

All- We now have the cleaned up version from Tyrone running in practice now.

However, DRS will remain disabled as per the race instructions as the zones are not yet clearly defined, and in my opinion, we will have enough to think about keeping the car between the walls here.
Thankfully, it's a sprint race, 2 x 25 minutes, so time to recalibrate the brain in the break.:thumbsup:

Thanks Joseph!
For me the log data is more useful (and less hassle for you to share) than the video. It seems not many people use Motec here:( That is why I was really excited when you said you spend lots of time in Motec :)
I'll get on with sorting setup etc as soon as I can but probably Wednesday. Then I can post everything for everyone - of course now I'm going to have to change things for the track update!

Last edited:
Probably won't mak e the race, the kids are playing footie.
Really enjoyed the last race, should be back for the next one.

Have a good race all !

Attachments

• GettyImages-2031353594-1-scaled.jpg
    GettyImages-2031353594-1-scaled.jpg
    392.8 KB · Views: 18
Fellas I'm going to try my absolute best to make the race tonight but it's possible I'll have to flake on you all tonight. Absolutely burried under with work at the moment.

I am yet to make a setup for the re-made track, but here's the one I had for the previous version that was semi-ok. Might be quite pointy on the new version so perhaps increase the rear suspension travel/soften the rear springs/add a click of rear wing if needed.

Attachments

• low df.ini
    1.3 KB · Views: 22
Hi Paul, I’m not gonna race tonight, not capable enough with this combo to have fun and be safe. No practice at all here (just tried a few laps and that was enough), and I don’t want to spoil the fun for the guys that put a lot of time in this series.

Enjoy the race tonight guys!

Ugh, done for a year. This track...
Somehow it doesn't fit into my head. I'm totally dizzy. I always like to orientate myself on the landscape when driving. Even Fonteney is no problem after two or three laps. But here I only have geometry everywhere. Sometimes I forget where exactly I am on the track. Well done to everyone for mastering this track.

And of course the racing was good too!

Attachments

• 1709848589464.png
    1709848589464.png
    45.5 KB · Views: 19
Ugh, done for a year. This track...
Somehow it doesn't fit into my head. I'm totally dizzy. I always like to orientate myself on the landscape when driving. Even Fonteney is no problem after two or three laps. But here I only have geometry everywhere. Sometimes I forget where exactly I am on the track. Well done to everyone for mastering this track.

And of course the racing was good too!
I know how you feel Hank, the run off areas were just so busy with colours etc, it was hard to concentrate.
Thanks to all for racing and apologies again for the cock up with pit stops and the cut penalties were not working as expected, totally my errors in configurating the race meeting, I will learn and hopefully get it right by Australia. At least you all had skins this time, small steps!

Han will know this, I was so busy giving you all the briefing at the start that I pressed teleport to pits instead of the start button.:rolleyes::redface:. Never mind, I had some good racing at the back, especially with Andre in race two. Apologies to Omar for parking it across the track in race one, I had a spin and those mediums were on fire!

Next Thursday it's Radicals again, this time at Hockenheim.

Hope to see you there!

What a race, glad there were two as i fxxxxed up race 1 in the lead in lap 1. Was afraid to get eaten on the straights so I decided to decrease rear wing by 1 click which felt to make a big difference in the esses somehow, resulted in going off several times.
Sorry to Jason and and Dai in race 1 (have no replay of race 1).
Race two was great, had a good consistency and great result so that made up for disaster race 1.

Thx all for racing and cu.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea