RBRCIT - RBR Car Installation Tool

I've run into a strange problem. I recently downloaded the CZ plugin and the huge track pack for the first time, having just run BTB-stages before. Everything is working as a charm, except 1 (2) stages. When I launch Loch Ard I or II, I get to a winter stage. Not Loch Ard with snow, but another stage which I don't know the name of. All the other stages work as they should.

This is in Shakedown mode.

I can't find any info on this being an issue for others, so I revert to Porridge for help. Help.

PS. Another issue I have is when saving replays, suddenly some of my other replays disappear. They're still in the replays list but when loading they load with a random car and just stop. Any help on this would also be appreciated.

Last edited:
I've run into a strange problem. I recently downloaded the CZ plugin and the huge track pack for the first time, having just run BTB-stages before. Everything is working as a charm, except 1 (2) stages. When I launch Loch Ard I or II, I get to a winter stage. Not Loch Ard with snow, but another stage which I don't know the name of. All the other stages work as they should.

I can't find any info on this being an issue for others, so I revert to Porridge for help. Help.

I'm not surprised that you can't because you're the first one ever in the history of RBR having such a problem. And furthermore, since I've never had a single problem in RBR, there's no way that I'm able to help you, let's be clear on that.

I'll have to assume that you have used this trackpack: https://rbr.onlineracing.cz/forum/viewtopic.php?lng=CZ&p=86889#86889 , because otherwise you'd surely have more problems than just one or two. What you should do first is go to \Maps, open Tracks.ini, find "loch ard" and make sure that its lines go like this:

Code:
[Map560]
TrackName="Maps\track-560"
Particles="Maps\ps_british"
StageName="Loch Ard"
Surface=1
Length=8.3

[Map561]
TrackName="Maps\track-561"
Particles="Maps\ps_british"
StageName="Loch Ard II"
Surface=1
Length=8.3

That's exactly what it says in tracks.ini but for some reason, in Maps, I also have a folder names Loch_Ard_I_et_II with a few sub maps including Fichiers_Speciale and Ombres_communes, whatever that is... maybe I should try deleting that.

Edit: That didn't make a difference.

Last edited:
Somehow a folder named "Loch_Ard_I_et_II" rang a bell but it sure didn't remind me of RBRTM at all, more like RSRBR and I got that confirmed by someone. So have you tried to use RSRBR's trackpack for RBRTM but with custom Tracks.ini and TrackSettings.ini? Listen, maybe you should just re-install those particular stages using official CZ installers. Although the CZ installers are usually able to detect any existing versions and delete the files + lines from Tracks.ini and TrackSettings.ini for you, in this case, however, you should probably delete the existing files and lines of Loch Ard first manually.

No, but I used to use RSRBR before. I used their uninstaller and now run CZ without issues, except this. I'll try to manually install it instead, probably some old RSRBR stuff that hasn't been deleted.

PS. Another issue I have is when saving replays, suddenly some of my other replays disappear. They're still in the replays list but when loading they load with a random car and just stop. Any help on this would also be appreciated.

On replays first see from which car pack the car you used belongs to. Then select the car pack before pressing Replays on RSC Centre. I'ts the only way.

Amazing tool! Thank you so much!

Now the question is: how can I use the cars I download with RBRCIT when playing RSRBR? Without RSRBR, I will only be able to play on vanilla tracks. Thanks :)

That's exactly right. With RSCenter, you can't. Now I guess you could try Training Day plugin, but it would require a lot of tinkering with tracks.ini and tracksettings.ini and whathaveyou which is why you should just switch to RBRTM.

That's exactly right. With RSCenter, you can't. Now I guess you could try Training Day plugin, but it would require a lot of tinkering with tracks.ini and tracksettings.ini and whathaveyou which is why you should just switch to RBRTM.

Thanks for letting me know! I have no experience in coding, so I'm not going waste another minute trying to get it to work.

What is RBRTM? Is it a better overhaul than RSRBR? Are you saying that I'll be able to use RBRCIT with it?

Not only you'll be able to use RBRCIT with RBRTM, it's practically made for it.

RBRTM aka RBR Czech aka Czech Plugin is an online plugin too but it's not an overhaul like RSRBR is, it's just a small plugin itself adding an online extension + a nice platform to install native format stages into vanilla RBR and nothing more, basically. So while it's more for the "tinkerers" and you'd lose in things like car sounds, surface mods and a better BTB platform at first, at least you're not restricted to an older version of NGP like with RSRBR.

Not that switching or even installing it alongside RSRBR in hindsight would be easy, if you don't have a clean RBR backup installation waiting for it (I assume you don't). Sptp's instructions at https://www.reddit.com/r/simrally/wiki/installrbrtm covers this more complicated process, but if you're able to restart from scratch, you can start with https://vauhtimurot.blogspot.com/p/rbrtm-installation-guide.html.

Not only you'll be able to use RBRCIT with RBRTM, it's practically made for it.

RBRTM aka RBR Czech aka Czech Plugin is an online plugin too but it's not an overhaul like RSRBR is, it's just a small plugin itself adding an online extension + a nice platform to install native format stages into vanilla RBR and nothing more, basically. So while it's more for the "tinkerers" and you'd lose in things like car sounds, surface mods and a better BTB platform at first, at least you're not restricted to an older version of NGP like with RSRBR.

Not that switching or even installing it alongside RSRBR in hindsight would be easy, if you don't have a clean RBR backup installation waiting for it (I assume you don't). Sptp's instructions at https://www.reddit.com/r/simrally/wiki/installrbrtm covers this more complicated process, but if you're able to restart from scratch, you can start with https://vauhtimurot.blogspot.com/p/rbrtm-installation-guide.html.

Thank you very much for the description!

I actually do have a vanilla backup folder. I only made the mistake of not having one once when I was trying to figure out how to install RSRBR (those French guys are not good with automation or installation instructions). I will check out that link. Thanks :D

So basically when i try to install cars, window pops up and says that index is out of range, or sth. I cannot install any cars because of that

Hi, still here :)

@Julo26: Does it download the car's zip file at least? (you can check the cars folder, there should not be any zip or 7z files there, if there are, just unzip them manually and delete them afterwards)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back