RasmusP's LUTs for G27/29 and DFGT

Misc RasmusP's LUTs for G27/29 and DFGT 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for the nice feedback! :)

This sounds like the car started with way too much car specific gain, which then got dialled down.
Maybe you have ffbclip or auto-gain or something like that active?
I don't really remember where I've seen "auto gain". I think it's in one of the ffb apps from the new CSP gui.

You've got me. I've had AC since Christmas and just started really playing past 3 days ago. So total noob. I have all mods working just bizarre, but bit unusual. I have stupid issuss like these all the time.

I don't have any add-ons for FFB outside of the LUTs provided.

Followed your guide to the T. Ultimately it's working now. If it acts up again I'll try and take note of what happened and post back.

Thanks for the nice feedback! :)

This sounds like the car started with way too much car specific gain, which then got dialled down.
Maybe you have ffbclip or auto-gain or something like that active?
I don't really remember where I've seen "auto gain". I think it's in one of the ffb apps from the new CSP gui.
Hi, thanks for the kind feedback! :)
What wheel do you have exactly?

It's probably the first few values, not just the very first value in the LUT file.
You can open the file with any editor. I'm using the free Notepad++, which is great.
The values are like this:
0.00|0.10
0.01|0.12
0.02|0.16

Change them to:
0.00|0.07
0.01|0.10
0.02|0.15

That should help.
Or are you using too much gain or "steering range compression" in the ffbtweaks extension of CSP? Gain should be 50%, steering range compression should be 100%.

Hope that helps!

Welp, it happened again. I changed the your suggested values and it has been fixed since.
Not sure if it's a G27 vs G29 or older vs new wheel but those values are the fix.

While easy enough to modify, maybe version revision with these as alternate configs?

Welp, it happened again. I changed the your suggested values and it has been fixed since.
Not sure if it's a G27 vs G29 or older vs new wheel but those values are the fix.

While easy enough to modify, maybe version revision with these as alternate configs?
Glad to hear that it helped!
About the wheel:
G25 has 2 round buttons on the wheel.
G27 had 6 buttons, 2x3 on the wheel.
G29 & G920 have buttons everywhere, a D-Pad and a round ring dial.

I'm thinking about changing the LUT or adding another one. Not many have that issue though, so I'm not sure if I should really create an update.

I also have a few new LUTs, that don't need 50% Gain.
But they are still experimental..

Here's the link to the download link from 3 pages earlier:
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/cyow...LUTs.zip?rlkey=spr39nshb3sk9fw8wa0brfn42&dl=0

The gain needs to be set to the value in the LUT name.
Feel free to test them and provide feedback :)

Glad to hear that it helped!
About the wheel:
G25 has 2 round buttons on the wheel.
G27 had 6 buttons, 2x3 on the wheel.
G29 & G920 have buttons everywhere, a D-Pad and a round ring dial.

I'm thinking about changing the LUT or adding another one. Not many have that issue though, so I'm not sure if I should really create an update.

I also have a few new LUTs, that don't need 50% Gain.
But they are still experimental..

Here's the link to the download link from 3 pages earlier:
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/cyow...LUTs.zip?rlkey=spr39nshb3sk9fw8wa0brfn42&dl=0

The gain needs to be set to the value in the LUT name.
Feel free to test them and provide feedback :)
Thanks ill give those two a test.
To clarify, I'm just wondering if there's something different internally (since I recall reading you have a G27) to the G27 and the G29.

Also in regards to an update, I don't think you should replace it, but I think having an alternate version packed would be beneficial but I'll leave that at your discretion

Afaik there's not a real difference between G25/G27/G29/G920 apart from a bit better gears that run smoother and quieter. But the motors and everything else is identical, so they all have the same deadzone, plus normal tolerances.
The G920 however seems to have a different "default gain", which you can not change.
I never had one in my hands so I sadly can't really say if that's correct or isn't, but some wheelcheck min force tests show a lot lower % for the deadzone.

Thanks for testing the "new" LUTs. I'm looking forward to your feedback!

I think I will definitely create an update. I just prepared it. Maybe you could have a look into the folders and tell me how "intuitive" it's structured etc?
Here's the link:

@RasmusP
Unfortunately today has been hectic (just got my real car back ) so I won't be able to test just yet however I've looked at the folder structure.

From a technology proficient user base, the structure makes sense.

From a neebie or non-techy it is a bit confusing however can be easily updated by having sub folders.

Alternate File Structure

However I dont think restructuring is strictly necessary. just maybe save you some responding to the same questions over and over

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for the kind feedback! :)
What wheel do you have exactly?

It's probably the first few values, not just the very first value in the LUT file.
You can open the file with any editor. I'm using the free Notepad++, which is great.
The values are like this:
0.00|0.10
0.01|0.12
0.02|0.16

Change them to:
0.00|0.07
0.01|0.10
0.02|0.15

That should help.
Or are you using too much gain or "steering range compression" in the ffbtweaks extension of CSP? Gain should be 50%, steering range compression should be 100%.

Hope that helps!
Thank you very much, this improved things. Do you recommend certain settings in CSP ffb tweaks for the g29 (well, g923 actually) ? Like the different gyro implementation or the range compression assist, or should i leave everything on default? Thanks for being such a help

@RasmusP I wanted to give it a real and proper spin and not just a 10 minute impression hence the delay. (I didn't try the stronger LUTs because 80 feels just right and i feel like any more on a new wheel with new motors will strain them, thats at least what it feels like)

Just did a straight 5 hours on RealNew80LUT. Admittedly I've not played AC for 5 hours straight before so I can't compare the your old LUT to that extent. However the new one feels incredible.

I went through the steps, as if a new user, just to make sure it made sense (again). Did a mix of goofing around in Free Roam and Racing. Race cars handle like a dream, was especially having fun with the Porsche 917K, was such a joy to drive with the new config.

Tried a few other cars including my real BMW beater which I drive most in real life. RealNew80LUT feels familiar yet different from the original. BMW feels more or less the same now in the wheel. One thing I noticed and maybe this was just because I was driving longer, the wheel snaps back like before but not as "violently" and more realistically. Turns feel more controlled and predictable.

I really like it, Fantastic job!

Last edited:
Thank you very much, this improved things. Do you recommend certain settings in CSP ffb tweaks for the g29 (well, g923 actually) ? Like the different gyro implementation or the range compression assist, or should i leave everything on default? Thanks for being such a help
For Logitech wheels, I don't really recommend to use range compression or the new gyro. The range compression ASSIST is good though.
And the new soft lock is absolutely brilliant and finally works like a soft lock should!
Here are my recommended ffb tweaks settings:
CSP_FFBTweaks_Settings.jpg

I sadly never drove a a G923, so I'm relying on user feedback for that wheel.
What LUT are you using right now?

Since it's quite quick to change the LUT, feel free to simply test them all. You only need to adjust the Gain in the Force Feedback Settings in Content Manager accordingly to the LUT-name.
I pushed a new update, which contains screenshots and a .txt with all settings :)

@RasmusP I wanted to give it a real and proper spin and not just a 10 minute impression hence the delay. (I didn't try the stronger LUTs because 80 feels just right and i feel like any more on a new wheel with new motors will strain them, thats at least what it feels like)

Just did a straight 5 hours on RealNew80LUT. Admittedly I've not played AC for 5 hours straight before so I can't compare the your old LUT to that extent. However the new one feels incredible.

I went through the steps, as if a new user, just to make sure it made sense (again). Did a mix of goofing around in Free Roam and Racing. Race cars handle like a dream, was especially having fun with the Porsche 917K, was such a joy to drive with the new config.

Tried a few other cars including my real BMW beater which I drive most in real life. RealNew80LUT feels familiar yet different from the original. BMW feels more or less the same now in the wheel. One thing I noticed and maybe this was just because I was driving longer, the wheel snaps back like before but not as "violently" and more realistically. Turns feel more controlled and predictable.

I really like it, Fantastic job!
Awesome, thanks a lot for your time!!
I've adjusted the folder structure a little bit. A compromise between your "noob-friendly" structure and my "straight to the good stuff" structure. Thanks for the ideas!

The RealNew80LUT is mathematically completely identical to the old recommended LUT.
With the old LUT, the ffb meter in AC didn't tell the truth. You actually had clipping as soon as the ffb meter showed more than 62%.
I thought I could get stronger ffb, when boosting the ffb after the clipping meter of AC, but after learning a few more things over the years, that's not true.

With the 80 LUT, the ffb meter is accurate again. So if it goes red, you actually get clipping.

Both LUTs give you exactly the same ffb curve in relation to the physics output.

In any case, very happy to hear that you're having a lot of fun :D

I'm pushing the update onto the servers now :)
If you find any issues, let me know!

RasmusP updated RasmusP's LUTs for G27/29 and DFGT with a new update entry:

Complete rework and packing

Hey all,
first: if you're using the "recommended" LUT with the 50% gain, there's nothing really new and no need to change anything. However it was mathematically a bit weird and the ffb clipping meter inside of AC didn't show the truth.
This has changed now and I've re-calculated the "recommended" LUT into the "RealNew80LUT".
The ffb clipping meter now shows the truth.

The old recommended LUT is still in the package though, don't worry.

I've also packed all the "beta" LUTs for the G923...

Read the rest of this update entry...

For Logitech wheels, I don't really recommend to use range compression or the new gyro. The range compression ASSIST is good though.
And the new soft lock is absolutely brilliant and finally works like a soft lock should!
Here are my recommended ffb tweaks settings:
View attachment 724959

I sadly never drove a a G923, so I'm relying on user feedback for that wheel.
What LUT are you using right now?

Since it's quite quick to change the LUT, feel free to simply test them all. You only need to adjust the Gain in the Force Feedback Settings in Content Manager accordingly to the LUT-name.
I pushed a new update, which contains screenshots and a .txt with all settings :)

Awesome, thanks a lot for your time!!
I've adjusted the folder structure a little bit. A compromise between your "noob-friendly" structure and my "straight to the good stuff" structure. Thanks for the ideas!

The RealNew80LUT is mathematically completely identical to the old recommended LUT.
With the old LUT, the ffb meter in AC didn't tell the truth. You actually had clipping as soon as the ffb meter showed more than 62%.
I thought I could get stronger ffb, when boosting the ffb after the clipping meter of AC, but after learning a few more things over the years, that's not true.

With the 80 LUT, the ffb meter is accurate again. So if it goes red, you actually get clipping.

Both LUTs give you exactly the same ffb curve in relation to the physics output.

In any case, very happy to hear that you're having a lot of fun :D

I'm pushing the update onto the servers now :)
If you find any issues, let me know!
I'm using the NoClipButStronger_recommended LUT. I am however not using the FFBClip app since this did not bring the strength up to the level i would like it at. I set it manually using the '+' and '-' while driving the car, usually end up somewhere between 90-125% for most cars, some a bit lower. I haven't tried the other LUT's though, might give them a shot somewhere this week. Thank you for putting so much time into this, i've tried a handful of guides to setup logitech wheels for assetto corsa and the results i got with your guide are the best by a huge margin IMO.

I haven't tried the other LUT's though, might give them a shot somewhere this week.
Try the RealNew80LUT first with the gain set to 80%. It should feel identically.
Then try the RealNew90 with 90% gain, which is probably the sweetspot for maximum ffb strength without too much clipping.
The RealNew100 clips quite a lot, but is a bit stronger again.
The "SuperStrong" is just weird. It's really only for when you have a too heavy and big wheel attached to your Logitech base.
I am however not using the FFBClip app since this did not bring the strength up to the level i would like it at.
Me neither. Everything about the FFBClip app was just because a LOT of users used it and always set the gain too low for my LUT, which was designed for using 100% gain, to work properly.
With the trick of boosting the ffb back up after the clipping meter, FFBClip thought the gain would be okay, although it was clipping just as much as with 100% gain.. (or more correctly, with 80% gain, as I calculated for the rework of the LUTs).
So yeah, don't start using it :D
I set it manually using the '+' and '-' while driving the car, usually end up somewhere between 90-125% for most cars, some a bit lower.
Yep, that's the way to go!
Thank you for putting so much time into this, i've tried a handful of guides to setup logitech wheels for assetto corsa and the results i got with your guide are the best by a huge margin IMO.
Very happy to get such nice words! Thank you :)
I've mainly done it for myself. As you also say, I've tried EVERYTHING out there but nothing felt "great".
I've then used the mod track "Skidpad 0.5":

I tested the myth of "not linear" ffb by driving at a constant speed and slowly turning in more. Then doing some left/right/left/right etc.

And yeah, in the end I just shaped the ffb curve manually in Excel until I was happy and then shared it with you all :D

I'm studying a mix of electrical + mechanical engineering and computer science and feedback like yours is telling me that I'm doing the right thing by fighting through it, because I'll be good at the job.

The "SuperStrong" is just weird. It's really only for when you have a too heavy and big wheel attached to your Logitech base.
That's an interesting aspect I didn't consider that would have an impact. I'm not using a heavy wheel, about 17.86 grams and 33 cm, so it shouldn't matter too much, just interesting that you mentioned it.

Me neither. Everything about the FFBClip app was just because a LOT of users used it and always set the gain too low for my LUT, which was designed for using 100% gain, to work properly.
With the trick of boosting the ffb back up after the clipping meter, FFBClip thought the gain would be okay, although it was clipping just as much as with 100% gain.. (or more correctly, with 80% gain, as I calculated for the rework of the LUTs).
So yeah, don't start using it
I honestly don't know if I ever went in it (or changed the setting). If I go into Ffbclip what should it be set to. Bit confused by what you said above

Last edited:
That's an interesting aspect I didn't consider that would have an impact. I'm not using a heavy wheel, about 17.86 grams and 33 cm, so it shouldn't matter too much, just interesting that you mentioned it.
You mean 1.786 kg? 17 grams would mean it's out of carbon or paper without a wrapping :roflmao:
33 cm is a lot for the little Logitech though. The leverage lowers the ffb in your hands significantly.
Not saying it's bad or anything though, don't get me wrong! If it's fun, then it's great! :)
A bit of theory:

The original wheel is about 28 cm.
With around 3 Nm, you get:
(Beware, we need the radius instead of the diameter now)

3 Nm / 0.14 m = 21.4 N at your hands

3 Nm / 0.165 m = 18.2 N at your hands

That's 1 to 0.844 .
So using 33 cm is like setting your ffb from 100% to 84%.

The inertia gets a lot bigger with increased wheel size though, if you're using a round rim and not a formula rim. Even with lighter rims.
For a "flat ring" as a simplified wheel rim, the inertia is:
J = m * r² (mass * radius²)

So let's say we have 0.5 kg for the Logitech rim for the outside ring of the wheel and 0.8 kg for the bigger wheel for the outside ring:

J,orig= 0.5 kg * ((0.28/2) m)² = 98 kg*m²

J,33cm = 0.8 kg * ((0.33/2) m)² = 218 kg*m²

So the wheelbase has to work against more than 2x the inertia to get the wheel to accelerate or stop.
Additionally to the 15% lower ffb strength.

But if you're fine with the ffb strength, then great! :)
There's no right or wrong here, but I thought I'd give you some physics behind it hehe.
I honestly don't know if I ever went in it (or changed the setting). If I go into Ffbclip what should it be set to. Bit confused by what you said above
Just don't install it.
FFBClip checks for the ffb signal hitting 100% while driving and then lowers the ffb accordingly.
With the default settings, it lowers most cars to 45-65% gain, when using 100% in the menu.
Now if my LUT counters the deadzone in the center with 100% gain, you will not only get weak ffb when using FFBClip, you also have the deadzone in the center.

But clipping isn't as bad as many people think. You just lose some details like kerbs rumble and varying strength like the compression in Eau Rouge or that faster corners in a GT3 or F1 car have heavier ffb due to the aero increasing the grip.
This varying strength isn't really noticeable with a G25/27/29 though, so it doesn't really matter.
The difference between 2.5 Nm and 3 Nm is not really detectable in your hands.
With a big Direct Drive, going from 12 Nm to 10 Nm is something you feel though.
Anyway:
If the rear starts to lose grip, the ffb will change its direction. So if you're clipping massively, the ffb will change from 100% right to 100% left (or the opposite).
Meaning with clipping, you might feel the start of a slide even better, than without clipping.

With FFBClip, the ffb might only go from 60% right to 40% left.

About the old LUT:
Back then I thought that I could trick AC and only use 50% gain but then set the LUT so that the last line would be something like:
1.00 | 2.00
Meaning if AC outputs 100%, the LUT makes it 200%.

Resulting in the 50% gain from FFBClip with the LUT to be the same as 100% gain without the LUT.

However it doesn't work as I thought back then.
If the game hits 100% ffb, the LUT can boost it to 200% as much as it wants, the wheelbase will only get 100% at maximum.

So after my nephew got a G27, I stole it for a day and created the recalculated "NoClipButStronger" LUT, this time correctly, RealNew80LUT.

With that LUT, the last line is:
1.00 | 1.00
So if the game reaches 100%, the LUT won't change it.
Meaning the ffb bar in the pedals app is correct again. No hidden "boosting".

To get the exact same ffb strength and anti-deadzone as with the NoClipButStronger LUT, the gain needs to be set to 80%.

If you install and use FFBClip, it will reduce the ffb and you'll get the deadzone back.

I hope that explains things? It's quite a bit complicated..

You mean 1.786 kg? 17 grams would mean it's out of carbon or paper without a wrapping :roflmao:
33 cm is a lot for the little Logitech though. The leverage lowers the ffb in your hands significantly.
Not saying it's bad or anything though, don't get me wrong! If it's fun, then it's great! :)
A bit of theory:

The original wheel is about 28 cm.
With around 3 Nm, you get:
(Beware, we need the radius instead of the diameter now)

3 Nm / 0.14 m = 21.4 N at your hands

3 Nm / 0.165 m = 18.2 N at your hands

That's 1 to 0.844 .
So using 33 cm is like setting your ffb from 100% to 84%.

The inertia gets a lot bigger with increased wheel size though, if you're using a round rim and not a formula rim. Even with lighter rims.
For a "flat ring" as a simplified wheel rim, the inertia is:
J = m * r² (mass * radius²)

So let's say we have 0.5 kg for the Logitech rim for the outside ring of the wheel and 0.8 kg for the bigger wheel for the outside ring:

J,orig= 0.5 kg * ((0.28/2) m)² = 98 kg*m²

J,33cm = 0.8 kg * ((0.33/2) m)² = 218 kg*m²

So the wheelbase has to work against more than 2x the inertia to get the wheel to accelerate or stop.
Additionally to the 15% lower ffb strength.

But if you're fine with the ffb strength, then great! :)
There's no right or wrong here, but I thought I'd give you some physics behind it hehe.

Just don't install it.
FFBClip checks for the ffb signal hitting 100% while driving and then lowers the ffb accordingly.
With the default settings, it lowers most cars to 45-65% gain, when using 100% in the menu.
Now if my LUT counters the deadzone in the center with 100% gain, you will not only get weak ffb when using FFBClip, you also have the deadzone in the center.

But clipping isn't as bad as many people think. You just lose some details like kerbs rumble and varying strength like the compression in Eau Rouge or that faster corners in a GT3 or F1 car have heavier ffb due to the aero increasing the grip.
This varying strength isn't really noticeable with a G25/27/29 though, so it doesn't really matter.
The difference between 2.5 Nm and 3 Nm is not really detectable in your hands.
With a big Direct Drive, going from 12 Nm to 10 Nm is something you feel though.
Anyway:
If the rear starts to lose grip, the ffb will change its direction. So if you're clipping massively, the ffb will change from 100% right to 100% left (or the opposite).
Meaning with clipping, you might feel the start of a slide even better, than without clipping.

With FFBClip, the ffb might only go from 60% right to 40% left.

About the old LUT:
Back then I thought that I could trick AC and only use 50% gain but then set the LUT so that the last line would be something like:
1.00 | 2.00
Meaning if AC outputs 100%, the LUT makes it 200%.

Resulting in the 50% gain from FFBClip with the LUT to be the same as 100% gain without the LUT.

However it doesn't work as I thought back then.
If the game hits 100% ffb, the LUT can boost it to 200% as much as it wants, the wheelbase will only get 100% at maximum.

So after my nephew got a G27, I stole it for a day and created the recalculated "NoClipButStronger" LUT, this time correctly, RealNew80LUT.

With that LUT, the last line is:
1.00 | 1.00
So if the game reaches 100%, the LUT won't change it.
Meaning the ffb bar in the pedals app is correct again. No hidden "boosting".

To get the exact same ffb strength and anti-deadzone as with the NoClipButStronger LUT, the gain needs to be set to 80%.

If you install and use FFBClip, it will reduce the ffb and you'll get the deadzone back.

I hope that explains things? It's quite a bit complicated..
All that math went over my head. Math and Drywall are not my thing. Basically what I got out of that was I'm getting less FFB due to the wheel diameter and weight so it won't be exactly what your Lut calculations were calculated to be and I won't get your intended result? If so, I appreciate the detailed explanation and will try and read tomorrow when it's not early in the morning haha. But yeah, your settings with the wheel feel good to me.
Would you anticipate any issues (in terms of equipment damage) my wheel and your Real90 LUT?

Lived in the US so long I still don't understand imperial system and I'm forgetting metric. .

Ist wahrscheinlich kg . Hier ist das Lenkrad das Ich benutze.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BZW76V4X

Edit: I honestly don't even know where I got that number from. It's 1.22 kg

Edit 2: I need to go read forum rules. Not sure if non-English is allowed.

Above: "Probably is kg. Here's the steering wheel I use."

Last edited:
All that math went over my head. Math and Drywall are not my thing. Basically what I got out of that was I'm getting less FFB due to the wheel diameter and weight so it won't be exactly what your Lut calculations were calculated to be and I won't get your intended result?
Hehe yeah it's not really simple math, but the end result is just that you have more leverage against the ffb, so it's just weaker and due to about 2x the inertia, less agile/responsive.
But it's not like this would require a different anti-deadzone curve or anything.
It was just some theory and explanation, why the ffb might be a bit weak and sluggish with the bigger and heavier wheel.
But yeah, your settings with the wheel feel good to me.
That's the important thing. If it's strong and agile enough for you, then everything is good :)
Would you anticipate any issues (in terms of equipment damage) my wheel and your Real90 LUT?
No, not at all. The logitech wheels are some of the most robust gaming equipment, I've ever seen.
In my opinion, you could run them at maximum force 24/7 for years.
They don't sound great when running at their max strength, but that's just how they are build.

So feel free to try the RealNew90 or 100 or the SuperStrong. I'm 99,99% sure, that your wheel will still last for years!
Lived in the US so long I still don't understand imperial system and I'm forgetting metric. .

Ist wahrscheinlich kg . Hier ist das Lenkrad das Ich benutze.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BZW76V4X

Edit: I honestly don't even know where I got that number from. It's 1.22 kg
Haha ja, das sind wohl kg.
1.22 kg ist recht leicht, wie du schon meintest. Die Trägheit sollte also halbwegs ok sein im Vergleich zu deutlich schwereren Lenkrädern.
Edit 2: I need to go read forum rules. Not sure if non-English is allowed.

Above: "Probably is kg. Here's the steering wheel I use."
Some German fun every here and there isn't an issue, as long as it's not the important bits for the others, who read the forums.
So real questions about the LUTs etc should be in English.
Aber mal so'n paar Sätze sind kein Problem.
Und wenn doch, kriegst du einfach über die Report Funktion ne nette Benachrichtigung :)

Heyyyyyyyyyy i cant believe how good of a person you are to read these replies for 6 years straight :O Anyways i was using ur old fbb setup like one year back and u really helped me, im wondering do u still use that fbb clip app u mentioned in the old doccumentation linked in the information part of this post :) thank you again

Heyyyyyyyyyy i cant believe how good of a person you are to read these replies for 6 years straight :O Anyways i was using ur old fbb setup like one year back and u really helped me, im wondering do u still use that fbb clip app u mentioned in the old doccumentation linked in the information part of this post :) thank you again
Creator said not to use FFBClip anymore

Creator said not to use FFBClip anymore
To be honest, I never recommended to use FFBClip. But everyone and his dog was using it and I got asked about it a lot. So it was quite nice, that my LUT with 50% gain worked well with FFBClip at default settings.

But no, don't use it. Use my new LUTs (RealNew80, 90, 100), set the gain to the number in the LUT's name and then go on track.
If there's a deadzone, increase the ffb for that car while on track by using numpad-plus or the ffb app from AC.
Or if you feel a "notch" in the center, reduce the ffb for that car.
Range should be 85-120% for any well made car :)

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 53 69.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 17 22.4%