Randomized Pilots

A simple executable that generates a Drivers.txt with randomized drivers, with the option of generating random staff as well
Features:
- Full Randomization: Every stat is randomized: Names, Skills, Traits, Nationalities, Ages, Aspect, etc
- Gameplay Keeper: Every team will get pilots according to their rank. You ll always have 4*+ pilots on the top teams and they will get worse on lower ranks teams, all the way to Predator Racing.
- Lore Friendly: Teams with certain descriptions will maintain those features. A team that claims to have young talented pilots will have exactly that, or if you choose Silva racing for example, drivers will always be Brazilian/Portuguese, and they will be fighting each other as the game begins.
-Realistic: Nothing is left to chance: Young pilots will be more likely to have potential, and more stars to gain compared to older pilots, appearence will be matching their race, etc
-Balanced: Pilots that requires higher tiers of scouting facilities will be on average better. Pilots available from the beginning of the game with no facilities will have no chances of being spawned in a Rodriguez-like fashion, with high stats and high marketability at the same time. No more overpowered drivers.
-Fully Compatible: you should be able to safely use this with any other mod, just follow the setup guide using your modded resource.assets
-Staff Randomization
-Customizable

Download
http://www.filedropper.com/mmrandomizer13beta3

This tool has been tested for quite a bit from several people, but feel free to report any bugs/imperfection if you find one! Any feedback/suggestion is always welcome!

SETUP INSTRUCTIONS
In order to use this in your game you need to download Unity Assets Bundle Extractor and load Drivers.txt in your resources.assets
dl from here: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?22675-Unity-Assets-Bundle-Extractor

step by step:
Run MSM_Randomizer.exe, press Generate Files, this will generate a file called RandomPilots.txt in the same folder
Download and Run AssetBundleExtractor.exe
browse into your Motorsport Manager folder, go into MM_Data, find resources.assets, and make a copy of it anywhere you want.
Select File->Open, select the copy of resources.assets you made
select menu View->Search by name->type in "Drivers"
select Drivers (DRIVERS, not Driver) on the list, click Plugins -> Import from txt -> select RandomDriver.txt generated before. (do the same with Engineers and Mechanics for staff randomization)
File->Save into Motorsport Manager/MM_Data folder

Last edited:
Well,i did with remove all female and put male on..no one female in all Drivers,Engi,mech,chairman,leader etc..but two season later(in my 3rd season) there came a new female driver in scout list.

this is what i dont want, i wish is 100% disable in all time no matter how long that take with 5-10 season or whatever.

and think that has some with this Second Names LUT.txt and i dont know what or how to do with this one..maybe need to write -1 on all four female start/end. so no more female in all time 100%?

his mod Randomized pilots mod work only from start(1st season) and not with next season or in the future season,right?

This randomizer only changes the initial driver database stored in drivers.txt. That has nothing to do with the creation of new drivers during the game. I believe the tag in second names.txt in turn only tells if the name is valid for males/females, like in cultures that have -son or -dottir endings that only work for one, or like -a ending in russian which is only used for females.

Motor7: I recommend you check steam workshop for the gender balance mods they already have.

I created a bunch of files and encountered some names written with lower case letters and/or having special character that seem to be formatted wrong:

Brazilian names
-Last names: alvares, Câmara
-Women: Ângela (wonder if the additional , will crash the game)

Spanish names
-Women: angela, angeles
-Last names: aguila

Portugese names
-Women: Ângela

Argentinian names
-Men: alvarez

French names:
-Men: Gerôme

Netherlandish names
-Last names: vanGorssel (without space)

Russian names
-DrotenkovDrotenkova (is this just a error in the list, or something wrong with the handling of -a ending? Below is the full row in case it helps):

DrotenkovDrotenkova,Maximovich,F,1,Equal,RussianFederation,22/10/1993,28; 39,1,0,62,1.30,2016,2015,0,,0.04,3,0,0,14.65,7.90,4.06,9.27,7.64,9.82,5.22,7.16,10.52,61,,,,,,,,,,,,51,55,40,12,2,,,,0,0,5,1,0,9,0,4,0,8,4,2,40,1,38,1,28,2,1,0,100,2.083333333,SingleSeaterSeries

Haven't tried anything in game yet, just prepped the files for later use.

To change the ReGens you need to alter the secondNamesLUT.txt
The altered file in on page 1 of this thread - download it and import it with the Assets Bundle Extractor and the game will remain a sausage-fest for eternity

his mod Randomized pilots mod work only from start(1st season) and not with next season or in the future season,right?

Correct, this tool only generate starting drivers, the way regens (new drivers, in future seasons) are handled is not modified at all by this tool

I created a bunch of files and encountered some names written with lower case letters and/or having special character that seem to be formatted wrong:

all fixed thx a lot for the inputs :)

Here is the whole database, check it all if you wish :)

Special characters are now useable. Letters with accents and stuff

Allrighty, I'll do that next week, once I'm back home. Now that ä's and ö's are working, I gotta add some more finns, too... ;)

I tested yesterday 3 different drivers.txt's and 2 create team drivers.txt's made with beta3 in game, and they all worked fine.

Some of the generated drivers in create team drivers.txt have a wrong series preference, though, and first 6 rows never seem to have driver number, form or popularity figures.

Minor things that I noticed that could use some tweaking are the stats in create team drivers.txt:
-In vanilla the contracts for inital drivers in your own team always end after one year, which I think is a good idea, because the money is tight anyways, and cancellation fees for the longer contracts are a bit harsh.
-Fan & sponsor + maybe chairman popularity numbers should probably be kinda low, considering it's supposed to be a newcomer team

As a general wish it would be cool to have a possibility to adjust the number of free agent drivers (and later staff) that is generated.

http://www.filedropper.com/mmrandomizer13beta3

- New driver traits included (thanks Beynasuh)
- Increased average traits to increase diversification (up to 5 traits, was 3)
- Custom team random drivers generation
- Finnish names updated (thanks UglyPsycho)
- Fixed/improved various things

i ll do engi and mech with next release if everything works here, test + feedback always appreciated, enjoy ;)

Far as I can tell, a few drivers (Valdes, Mikhailovic and his teammate, Fox etc) are still generated by this version, while a few others seem to have a lowercase first name.

Far as I can tell, a few drivers (Valdes, Mikhailovic and his teammate, Fox etc) are still generated by this version, while a few others seem to have a lowercase first name.

Those are intentional, to match team description in th4e selection screen. Lower cases will be evetually checked and fixed

Does the current version not work with flamingreds mod as it keeps forcing my game to close?

My tool generate drivers that are compatible with the original version of the game and any mod that doesnt add anything not in line with the original game, my tool is "clean" so to speak. So you have to ask him if he did anything with his mod a bit too "custom".

Some of the generated drivers in create team drivers.txt have a wrong series preference, though, and first 6 rows never seem to have driver number, form or popularity figures.

Minor things that I noticed that could use some tweaking are the stats in create team drivers.txt:
-In vanilla the contracts for inital drivers in your own team always end after one year, which I think is a good idea, because the money is tight anyways, and cancellation fees for the longer contracts are a bit harsh.
-Fan & sponsor + maybe chairman popularity numbers should probably be kinda low, considering it's supposed to be a newcomer team

As a general wish it would be cool to have a possibility to adjust the number of free agent drivers (and later staff) that is generated.

wrogn serie preference? I think they r fine, just some can go both seriers then just limited to single seater, no big deal really.

the fan + sponsor + chairman values on the drivers go from 1 to 100 and their meaning is how that driver is liked by sponsors, chairms, and fans, so they can be either very low or very high, newcome team has nothing to do with it, its how that guy is liked by those 3, also having some 2years contracts is ok i think.

the numbers or free drivers i could add an option for that i guess, we ll see ;)

Last edited:
Where do you insert the createteamdrivers.txt in the assets?

Same name file
2017-03-11 02_01_43-Assets Bundle info.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back