Congrats Sebastien, Viesturs and Joe :trophy:

Stage wins:
Sebastien Levret: 6 stage wins :star::star::star::star::star::star:
Dariusz Swiderski: 1 stage win :star:
Roy Magnes: 1 stage win :star:

Team points distribution, sorry for the garish colours:

Ford vs. Citroën
831 : 631

10 drivers for Ford, 8 for Citroën, averaging out gives 83.1 : 78.875, Ford still wins.

Thanks to everyone who joined, and thanks to Warren for setting it up. :rally:

Please let me know if you notice any mistakes.

Grats (again !!) to Seb, very dominant this time. The harder we make it, the better Seb performs.

Well done to Viestures (2nd podium in a row) and Joe for the podium. What an excellent result for Joe, a huge improvement, you clearly handle the pressure of realistic damage well. :thumb:

Also a very good result for Keegan, showing how to maintain consistency when it matters. :thumb:

More importantly, the Ford Team won the trophy, great stuff guys. Ford still retains the bragging rights. :banana:

Nice to see Dariusz and Roy steal a couple of Stage wins from Seb, never easy to do.

Big welcome to Hugo, Craig, and Gundars, all having their first run with the Rally Club. Not an easy Rally to start with, having to cope with realistic damage, we don't run them too often. :welcome:

Thanks again to Senad, his Admin duties were a bit bigger this Rally, but as usual he delivered yet again. :thanks:
Man, that team Chart is colourful. :cool:
Thanks also to Damien for his neat banner. :thanks:
Thanks to all who joined, hope you (mostly) had fun.

I'm away for the next three Club Rallys, so I'll leave you all in the capable hands of Senad who will dream up the next few challenges. I'm sure he would appreciate some suggestions.

Have lots of fun. :ups:

Congrats to the Ford team, Sebastien, Viestures and Joe for the podium finish, well done guys :good:
My only mistake cost me 2nd place finish, it shows how keeping it on the road is the most important thing in rallying :)
Thx to Senad for the admin work, WD all pilots :)

Nice work guys, can see alot of effort is put into these events, with the results and that. Congratulations to the podium guys. Had a great time, I'll definately be sticking around for more action to come. :)

I won Falstone :D Felt like the Celicas you see from Safari rally in the early 90's, with the car just moving around from seide to side constantly :tongue:

If we look at stagewins, though: Citroen 8, Ford 0 :tongue:

Wow, can't believe I made the podium! I felt I had a good run, didn't think it was going to be that good. I did put in about 12 total hours of practice before this event. Guess it helped a lot! Realistic damage never bothers me since that's how I always race/practice.

Great run everyone! Congrats to Seb and Viesturs.

Volvo 242's sounds like fun to me :)

Well done to Viestures (2nd podium in a row)

Congrats to the Ford team, Sebastien, Viestures and Joe for the podium finish

Cmon :p But thanks :)

Quite an unexpected 2nd place. As usual no practices at all. But the good thing is that I start to like the physics :) I guess I have got used to them, and I enjoy them. Really looking forward to next club rally! :)

Missed a stage win by less than 2s.. I really felt good at Falstone.. Something as Roy said:

I won Falstone :D Felt like the Celicas you see from Safari rally in the early 90's, with the car just moving around from seide to side constantly :tongue:

:)

Thanks for the fun rally, hope its going to be more realistic damage as Im more used to them than Reduced. See you all at the next event :)

I plan on using realistic for all the rallies I'm forced to organize, and you're forced to endure :tongue:

I like the idea of it, and it's also good testing for the RDRC, if Rick ever thinks about using it.

Sorry that you still had problems with the Rallysim Server clock, Matthijs.:frown:
This seems to bob up occasionally for USA drivers in particular. I don't fully understand it, but I suspect it has something to do with their Server Clock getting slightly (maybe only a few minutes) fast. Whenever I go to synchronise my RSCenter clock, it is often showing the Server slightly ahead of time. Once it gets a couple of minutes ahead, I get a similar message that it can't connect. To fix it, I always have to re-adjust my PC clock to be slightly ahead (or very close to the Server time).

Here is the info from Aaron (USA member) who has dealt with the issue:

So here is my best attempt to offer advice.
1. Make sure to adjust your clock and test it prior to the Rally start time.
2. Set your PC clock to the server time (but make it a few (15-30 seconds or more) ahead of the Server time.
3. Change your RSCenter Settings - GMT/UTC to +2hrs. That is because the Server is currently GMT+2 (but that will change to GMT+1 when daylight saving time ends in Europe, which is very soon :rolleyes: ).
4. Then, when you are in Public Sessions, do the clock Synchronisation process. Hopefully it synchronises your clock to the Server clock. If it still gives the error mesasage, move your own PC clock forward another 15-30 seconds.

You should be able to test this at any time.

I know this is very messy, but I'm not sure what else to suggest. Maybe the other USA guys can offer some further help.

For some reason, the Rallyesim server clock keeps slowly creeping ahead of time. I have advised them before, they fix it for a while, then it starts creeping ahead again. :frown:

Ok thanks Warren! I will try fiddling with my clock more precisely then.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back