Congrats Magnar, Jeff and Warren

Stage wins:
Magnar Haarstadsveen: 2 stage wins
Christopher Drennan: 2 stage wins
Jeff Feaker: 1 stage win
Aleksi Kivela: 1 stage win
Tero Leppanen: 1 stage win
Mark Johnston: 1 stage win

Please let me know if you see any mistakes.

Thanks to everyone who joined, and thanks to Warren for setting it up.

Nice overall result despite the complete lack of pace :) If I can continue these kind of results in the championship I will be on fight for a podium in the S-RDRC :)

Congrats Magnar, Jeff and Warren!

It's my first time to compete on a Group B event so 4th place ain't so bad.

And thanks Senad for the link! My internet seems okay now I can view images from imgur again. Thanks also Warren for setting up this very fun event, really enjoyed my first experience on a very powerful beast car :)

Congratulations Magnar, your second Club win now, you are on a roll. You are also the only driver to win 2 rallys this year. :)
Well done to Jeff F, yet again runner up. Great consistency this year mate, in almost every car we choose. ;) Magnar only pipped you on the final Stage too.

Once again, Stage wins were nicely spread around, always good to see this in our Club Events.

Welcome to our new Member, Stu, having his debut Rally with us and doing very well in a very difficult car.

Another good roll up, considering that some would be preparing for the RDRC by now, thanks to all for joining.
Not too much RED INK either, given how fast and tricky this car can be. Looks like the Group B monsters are pretty popular, so we'll be sure to have more in the future.

Thanks again to Senad for his Admin work, and to Damien for the great Banner.

See you all next week, no idea yet what the plan is, hopefully I get some inspiration later today. (Or maybe suggestions? ;)).

Anything but on snow maybe so it would be a nice warm up for RDRC Round 1 :D
I usually try to avoid running the same surfaces in successive weeks, to keep variety. So, I'd probably prefer to skip a snow Rally this time, we've had plenty lately. I'm sure the RDRC drivers will be practicing off-line on snow anyway.
However, I was thinking of runnning some cumulative damage to give all the newer RDRC drivers a chance to experience how it all works.

My rally when very well I thought, didn't have a CFH and the spectators seemed to stay out of my way. I was inches from hitting a camera man on the Finland stage though, made my stomach drop. :confused: Clearly I lost a lot of time on pikes peak, after reading all the results of a blown head gasket I took it easy and from the looks of it a little to easy. I still had an extreme amount of fun in this car, Group B will always be a highlight in rally racing. :D

I certainly cannot complain about getting 2nd place for the 2nd week in a row, I'm stocked but am hungry for a win. GRRRR lol :)

Thanks Warren, Senad, and Damien for all your work in putting this together and look forward to next week.

Also I have a suggestion, how about we do a tribute to the man himself. Richard Burns. :D

That was before my time here, just thought I would throw that out there.

Glad to see it was a event prior, I may have to start up a session and see how I would have placed. Thanks Warren.

Actually, on further thought, that previous Tribute was almost a year ago, so maybe an "annual" Richard Burns Tribute rally is a good thought for this great Rally Sim. I had been debating using something like the older WRC Subaru for the next rally, so this would fit.

I'll see what I can dream up today along similar lines. :cool:

I cant believe I missed this one. I was so waiting for it and when I took a break from RD - its there. And Chris didnt warn me as well :/ Grr, Warren, re-do this next week after RDRC 1st rally :p
We'll be running Group B's again for sure in the near future, but not for a few weeks.
However, I thought you couldn't run the BTB Stages (eg. Pikes Peak)?
I'm also hoping to introduce a few Rallys now and then using the better BTB Stages.

Oh, didnt knew there were BTB tracks, I somehow thought that you guys decided to evade using them. Or is it only for championship?
Yeah, I still cant do the BTB`s, unfortunately.
Cant wait for the Group B rally :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back