Rally - Walter Rohrl Tribute - Monday 20th & Tuesday 21st February 2012

Norbert Serban - NorbertTV
I know this is a big request, but I saw, the sessions haven't been created so far, so can you add an more to Monday GMT 3:00??
I don't think my request is possible to do it, but i really want to take this rally :)

I know this is a big request, but I saw, the sessions haven't been created so far, so can you add an more to Monday GMT 3:00??
I don't think my request is possible to do it, but i really want to take this rally :)
Nah, we (or I) just have issues with sessions asked for too late, or sessions very close to already existing ones. Monday 3:00 GMT is fine.

Just to confirm, that's 3:00/3 AM, and not 15:00/3 PM?

Cant still believe that i couldn't start the first stage on this rally too.... too bad!! My run in Shepherd Shield was a good one, rest all not good or bad...

Thanks for the rally guys... enjoyed driving the 80's killer machine :)

I had never really tried the Audi nor the Pikes Peak before SS1 so I didn't expect too much of this event... And didn't certainly achieve too much :D The car is **** and needs some serious setupping especially on USA stages. It's like jumping on a trampoline with no prediction of where the car will be going after a crest. Pikes Peak then... Well, I tried to drive cautiously but managed to kill the engine with 2 km left.

Frustrating rally for me. Mistake after mistake but atleast SS2 was good. Too bad there weren't a tight battle with someone like in the previous rallies. In the end almost everyone had over 1 minute gap to the next driver. This Audi just was so difficult to drive.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back