Rally - The Ashes - Mon 28th & Tues 29th June 2010

BTW Warren. After gaining a new sponsor in the form of one of the leading mail order russian bride sties, I would like the change to the Lada please.

We all want me in a Russian;)

BTW Warren. After gaining a new sponsor in the form of one of the leading mail order russian bride sties, I would like the change to the Lada please.

We all want me in a Russian;)

Thanks for the setup advice, even though I am not running this one, I shall be back for the next one, just need a rest. And yes, being in a russian would be nice, but remember your wrist m8. ;)

Cheers

Cam, everyone is practicing since I got here, I want the rule back :p. I barely manage to squeeze in a few practice SSs before each rally and look with envy on those enjoying way more RBR time. But it's fun nevertheless and gives more satisfaction when you finish a stage high in the rankings :D

As for the timeslot - I'd like to race @10:00 GMT Tuesday, to avoid disturbance at home. Upcoming week isn't too keen on my night-ish simracing :)

I guess I can choose now, I'll go with the German car (VW Polo), I think the Russian beauty is fast and stable, but I just can't bring myself to hop behind the wheel of something that looks like that. :wink:

On the other hand, Glenn has no "taste" and thinks it's a grown up Yugo. :D

Lukasz, the Oceania Rally is 10.30GMT Tuesday, can you join us then? It's only 30 mins later and you'd have the added fun of running with us.

If you really want 10.00GMT Tuesday, I set it up for you though.
You're right, I just realized upon waking up today that OC slot is probably around that hour :). Was too late in the night yesterday. So I'll race with you guys, no problem, way more fun.

I am having severe difficulty here. I can get the game to run OK and everything, the only stumbling block is that when I press GO on RScenter it loads RBR but it hasnt saved the changes I made to Mulligatawny (controller, audio etc), and it runs in the default resolution. My standard RBR is fine. HELP :p

I had problems setting up the resolution as well but managed to get it to my liking by editing RichardBurnsRally.ini.

Think I did set up the controller for Mulli.. directly in RBR and that works. The only thing not working for me is the clutch.

Well I am trying to run 900 degrees of rotation on my wheel (not sure if RBR is recognising that though: in game setting only goes up to 792) :D.

Update...

Going ok so far. A few stalls, a few off track moments where I had to back up, but no major offs yet. Taking it nice and easy this week - seeing if I can get into a rythm of some sorts.

I should have beaten Krister (lost 70-80 seconds on SS7, then had a small hiccup on SS8). Was so much fun racing him via the leaderboard though :D. Thanks for organising.

Actually - now I am not sure if I have run SS8... I don't appear to have a time for it. If I hit Go (and have run it twice) I think it will mess up my overall time :(.

Looks ok now :D.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back