Rally - Rex Rises Again - Monday 6th & 7th August 2012

Rally done for me, not a godd rally again, my pace was in any stage the correct one, many mistakes in the stages and a very lack of concentration make me do 4 DNF´s and the remaining stages with awfultime stages...:mad::sick:
Good luck for the rest of the drivers...:thumbsup:

Wanted to hop in and immediatly after stage 1 sign up here (sorry if that's a nogo).
I came online at 16:15 but hell no...there's no possibility to join?!? I thought you miss stage 1 or so...

That went pretty well, completely against my expectations if I'm honest.

I ended up fastest in the server on the first two, stage 4 and stage 8. I really didn't think I was going to do well but it looks like I'm slowly re-discovering my mojo again. A 6th place could be on............ here's hoping.

Good luck to the guys still to compete, I'm away to do some testing for the next championship round while I'm still in the mood.

Huge fun, never driven the car before and it was certainly very nice...
managed to roll the car off the cliff not once but twice on sweet lamb though!
also hit a tree on ss07 which damaged the engine causing me to retire on ss08

overall a very scrappy rally for me :( still very fun though

Something still not good with the Sweet Lamb stage, the game didn't load it to me.

I was very tired again, and haven't got time to test the car, so I was unable to finish a stage, so I exited the rally :)

Maybe next time.

Doh forgot Finland was Snow, anyone wanna see my epic +9 mins on gravel tyres?:p

Thankfully crashed into the first tree on the right in SS2 and killed my engine, 10 km in the night + gravel would have been overkill:D

Bring on SS3!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back